🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Partridge Is Back!

Alan Partridge

:laugh1: the multi characters game!!!!

:kiss: of Judas on you, Poortridge

I've not been here in a while and straight away you pull the cliché "Multi personality" line out of the bag.

I could easily return your comment by saying , your alter ego is Rick8, just like has been said many times in the past but i'm going to choose to leave it because i don't want to become as annoying and repetitive as you.

Yes, mon ami...the difference between your cat bag and mine..is that ANYONE will vouch for me and tell ya/have told you actually, that Rick lives in New Zealand...whilst I am stuck here in Texas.

I would love to be anywhere but here, this is not the case.

O, but you already have become repetitive by showing up here and posting a post that makes it seem as if you didn't want to be repetetive and wrote the whole Rick8 shpill again...GOOD JOB POORTRIDGE :thumbsup:

You made the success mine.

Good day on you, kid. Post on.

Yes, mon ami...the difference between your cat bag and mine..is that ANYONE will vouch for me and tell ya/have told you actually, that Rick lives in New Zealand...whilst I am stuck here in Texas.

I would love to be anywhere but here, this is not the case.

O, but you already have become repetitive by showing up here and posting a post that makes it seem as if you didn't want to be repetetive and wrote the whole Rick8 shpill again...GOOD JOB POORTRIDGE :thumbsup:

You made the success mine.

Good day on you, kid. Post on.

If you still believe that i am certain other characters on this site then i'm sorry but the success is all mine.

I'm just glad we've sorted out our differences out and you and me can be such great friends again.

By the way what's with your signature? "Will you be my friend" Now come on RHONDA, are you really that desperate? Don't worry now that The Partridge is back, you'll always have a friend in me.

If you still believe that i am certain other characters on this site then i'm sorry but the success is all mine.

I'm just glad we've sorted out our differences out and you and me can be such great friends again.

By the way what's with your signature? "Will you be my friend" Now come on RHONDA, are you really that desperate? Don't worry now that The Partridge is back, you'll always have a friend in me.

No need to have a kid like you as a friend for me...so let's forget one another exists.

The signature, I will give no excuse for it...only leaving you with the words: I am glad you don't understand it.

No need to have a kid like you as a friend for me...so let's forget one another exists.

The signature, I will give no excuse for it...only leaving you with the words: I am glad you don't understand it.

I know what the words mean Rhonda, i was being sarcastic but you didn't click on with you not being able to understand the concept of sarcasm.

I was just curious to why you are so desperate for friends? Just be yourself Rhonda and people will like you for who you are even though you do have a very ignorant side to you, well to be honest it's the only side of you i've seen so far, but i'm sure your a nice person at heart.

So there's no need to be so desperate for friends, just be yourself and everything will be fine

I know what the words mean Rhonda, i was being sarcastic but you didn't click on with you not being able to understand the concept of sarcasm.

I was just curious to why you are so desperate for friends? Just be yourself Rhonda and people will like you for who you are even though you do have a very ignorant side to you, well to be honest it's the only side of you i've seen so far, but i'm sure your a nice person at heart.

So there's no need to be so desperate for friends, just be yourself and everything will be fine

Sarcasm is for those who are uncertain of themselves and their thoughts. So why not cut the shitty "be yourself" lessons.

I mean, why say the opposite of what you mean? What is to fear?

Just say things outright, sarcasm is no skill...its just kindergarten's revered 'opposite day'... Easy to think, easy to create, easy to understand. Why not challenge yourself for once, kid?

Indeed, there are many things that I am ignorant of...I CANNOT built spaceships...but HEY...! Neither can you.

So there.

I am pretty sure I never came to a virtual forum to make tons and tons of friends who can never be there when the real juice of life occurs...so why even try to pull some stunt to try and make me look bad? Oh yeah, your lack of self confidence.

I pity you, so I will let that slide.

I’ve obviously touched a nerve with you Rhonda as I see that you have deleted the “Will you be my friend” signature line, haha. Why did you do that Rhonda? Did my words hit home did they?

no that signature was created quite whimsically... and with more whim! ta da! it's gone... I have been changing it on and off all week.

Don't take credits where none were given. Thievery is not nice character trait, little one.

Haha, is that your excuse? REALLY? Now come on Rhonda i thought you would have come up with something better than that in all the time you were away cowering in the corner since my comment hit home.

It took two comments for you to return because you tried to stay away and hope all of this never happened, so people wouldn't realise how desperate you really are, but unlucky for you Rhonda my good friend. The Partridge has returned to burst your little bubble.

Haha, is that your excuse? REALLY? Now come on Rhonda i thought you would have come up with something better than that in all the time you were away cowering in the corner since my comment hit home.

It took two comments for you to return because you tried to stay away and hope all of this never happened, so people wouldn't realise how desperate you really are, but unlucky for you Rhonda my good friend. The Partridge has returned to burst your little bubble.

I have kindly explained my signature in the appropriate thread....if you care to look and discover truths.

In one heartbeat I will change my signature back to the "Rhonda"deal..if I was born to please you. But I suppose you know that is not true...so I won't.

I am one to change my sig. as often as I please.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT...I won't modify "excuses" for you.

Kid, if I cared even and OUNCE as to what anyone thought of our virtual exchanges...I would have flown out of this website in a flash!

But, dearest, here I am.... not ashamed..and ready do defend at whatever you have to say. So give me more, without restraints.

If an addmitance to my pathetic old sig. is what you want...given...

It was a temorary whim. Spill me some more, now that we have shaken that admittance out of me.