✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Heard Sleeping Sun at..

sa_spurs_tx

Guest Grace

every time i'm at H&M they play coldplay :D

i already heard Sleeping Sun, Talk and High Speed there... :D

my sister's jobbing in a supermarket and she keeps telling me that they play coldplay at least once a day (even b-sides!).

it's so funny ... :D i'm always about to shout:"IT'S COLDPLAY!!!!!" :lol:

I hear their songs all over the place too.Mostly in the mall.This one time i was shoppin with my gf and SOS sound came on.And me an her are fanatics.So we automaticlly freeze and look at each other and laugh lol.Then we ate at the food court and Clocks started playind and again we froze and looked at eachother an started to laugh casue we were excited!Its always fun to hear Coldplay eveywhere!

A friend dragged me (against my will) into a "Coach" store' date=' but then the speakers started to blast the Talk Junkie XL remix song. It was really hilarious because I can't imagine Coldplay going techno (oh yeah, still can't!). :lol:[/quote']

Oh, I actually like that one... I made a Coldplay Workout CD and put all the half decent remixes on it and workout to it! :)

I work at Kroger, a grocery store, and last Christmas they played 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas' every couple of hours with Chris playing the piano. The first time it came on, I just stood there and was like, "No, it can't be." But it was and I just smiled and moved closer to the speaker.

Guest Grace

hehe - ... so many coldplay fans seem to work as radio DJs... :D

that 'have yourself a merry little christmas' thing is pretty impressive though ... :o

like 6 months agoI was in miami and I heard The World Turned Upside Down ( b-side) in GAP. It's pretty weird because you would think that they would play a more known song but i heard it. Stayed until it finished :D

every time i'm at H&M they play coldplay :D

i already heard Sleeping Sun, Talk and High Speed there... :D

my sister's jobbing in a supermarket and she keeps telling me that they play coldplay at least once a day (even b-sides!).

it's so funny ... :D i'm always about to shout:"IT'S COLDPLAY!!!!!" :lol:

Same here!!!

I heard Yellow in there just the other day.

haha.

They play Don't Panic at my pub quite often, but usually the music is on so quiet, I don't recognise it's Don't Panic, till Jonny's guitar riff right at the end, by which time, I've missed most of the song. The one time it was on load enough to hear, my manager was talking to me so I couldn't sing along or anything and I spent the whole conversation with her thinking would you please shut up, Coldplay is on the stereo.:lol: