🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Other favorites?

Lacey

huh.

Muse, Thrice, System of a Down, Beck, Darkest Hour, Keane, Unearth, Avenged Sevenfold, Radiohead, Atreyu, Arctic Monkeys, Frou Frou, DragonForce, Interpol, Sigur Ros, Fiona Apple...

weird mix, I know, haha.

i see coldplay fans all have different tastes :nice:

umm, lets see, U2, Interpol, Franz Ferdinand, Oasis, Editors, Beatles, Keane, The Strokes, Radiohead, Death Cab for Cutie, Snow Patrol, Bloc Party, Hard-Fi, Razorlight, The Kooks, Dirty Pretty Things, Elefant, Sigur Ros, We Are Scientists, Depeche Mode....and the list is endless. :D

I've got plenty else...

The Beatles (a must on anyone's list!), Oasis (my current obsession), The Killers, Green Day (old and new), Red Hot Chili Peppers, Franz Ferdinand, Gorillaz, No Doubt, Panic! at the Disco, Relient K, Switchfoot, and a band you've almost surely never heard of, Five Iron Frenzy.

Guest Grace

fuck.

there are tons of other artists that i adore...

Tool, A Perfect Circle, KoRn, Alice In Chains, Keane, Franz Ferdinand, The Strokes, Metallica, Dredg, The Vines, U2, Oasis, Blur, Arctic Monkeys, The Hives, The White Stripes, Goldfrapp, The Streets, KT Tunstall, Babyshambles, Kaiser Chiefs, Muse, The Libertines, System Of A Down, Richard Ashcroft, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Joy Devision, The Mars Volta, Deftones, Art Brut, The Beatles, Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, ...

(they're not in a specific order!)

Yeah Aussie rock is awesome!!! My other faves though are Radiohead, Belle and Sebastian, Cake, The Dresden Dolls, Architecture in Helsinki, Elliott Smith, Guns 'N' Roses, Jebediah, Muse, Oasis, Pearl Jam, R.E.M, Save Ferris, Sigur Ros, Seu Jorge, Travis and more.... I have way too many! :o

Well, all of the above basically! Just went to see BonJovi, intimate show at the Hard Rock Live in Hollywood, Fl. Have to say it was 100% total audience standing, singing every song and crazy screaming, singing, dancing. Was up front center floor, and it felt good to sing and dance. Not since that last show in Philly with Coldplay! Jon Bon Jovi looking really hot, shaking his booty....It was pure energy, but it was not Coldplay! Really missin them! :(