✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another Band Game

maiu

Yep, under either the "I am currently listening to..." thread, or some recommendation thread, you posed DIIV's "Valentine" video. I got hooked immediately and have both their albums now. Really like it, something different than many of the songs I already have. Very unique and original style of music compared to what we usually listen too... Like to mix it up like that :)

I don't think that was me, but I'll check them out later. I do remember getting some free song from them a while back :)

Death Cab for Cutie

• Like 1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Duncan Laurence (winner of the Eurovision Songfestival xD)

I hope not !

No offence, but I didn't like his song at all.

Some of my favourites sadly didn't make it into the finals. Of the finalists I think Australia (Zero Gravity) is quite cool, they could end up winning. Norway and Serbia are other favs of mine. As for my own country, Germany, they're sending utter crap again so my prediction is last place.

Donovan

Del Amitri

@I ran away, usually with competitions like that the worst songs end up winning. I haven't listened to his song so I'm not sure whether I'd like his song at all but with competitions it's just a trend I see that the most "popular" as opposed to what's best wins.

• Like 1

Del Amitri

@I ran away, usually with competitions like that the worst songs end up winning. I haven't listened to his song so I'm not sure whether I'd like his song at all but with competitions it's just a trend I see that the most "popular" as opposed to what's best wins.

I know what you mean, but sometimes good songs also win.

Here are some examples of songs that won Eurovision that actually deserved their win, in case you're interested :)

Sometimes. I'm sure bad songs don't win all the time. And I'm also sure that in the past there was an inclination for good songs to win more often, because more of what's popular now sucks.....

But I'll check those out later! Thanks for posting!

So, on with the game..... I was confused for a second because the title said "Another Band Game" and the posts on this page were unrelated so I had to check to see what the game was about again lol. Remember now we must post an artist beginning with D until someone says one that's already been mentioned! I got a list of all of them on my Notepad so I'll be able to tell!

Dolores O'Riordan

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...