✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The SEX thread

Sweet One

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASMORGASM ORGASM ORGASM

*wipes forhead* *puts tyson ritter poster on the floor*

*jumps*

*HUMPS POSTER**HUMPS POSTER**HUMPS POSTER**HUMPS POSTER**HUMPS POSTER**HUMPS POSTER**HUMPS POSTER**HUMPS POSTER**HUMPS POSTER**HUMPS POSTER**HUMPS POSTER**HUMPS POSTER**HUMPS POSTER**HUMPS POSTER* :lol:

Uh, hello everyone im paul from the fed-ex company....um...i have a package for Amanda..

[that would be me!]

"sign here"

hmmm whered this come from...."from: 'pick up lines thread' To: sex thread"

"thanks by everyone!"

*opens box* AHHHHH its chad's penis! ohh what am i yelling about lets play with it ;)

*pulls out some wip-cream and cherries* "well chad im about too put this here wip cream on yo..." oh the fed ex guy is back... "what the fuck is going on?...um i left my pen may i get it and get the hell out of here" "oh we are just playing" :) :roll: :twisted:

cyber sex..bwahahha

because of my screenname people think I'm some horny little girl or something..guys will im have a perectly good convo..then be like..hun..wanna fuck..

some of them are retard they'll just go off and all I'll say is ouu..and thats thats...

I dont think I could be bothered with phone sex...I dont know I dont get those..any conversation I have always ends up into some perverted convo but not sex..

ok' date=' new question for the thread... have any of you ever had cyber sex or phone sex? lol[/quote']

lol lve heard of that sort of stuff...it seems cruel...doesnt it seem akward? or seem like its torturing someone cuz its not being done in person? l dont get how someone gets turned on?

Me neither! Cyber just seems so fake..i mean, it's like you're saying all these things but little do you know that they guy or girl is doing something else..like "yeah" :roll: . Ya know? :lol:

That probably made no sense...but i'll deal with it. :twisted: