✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The SEX thread

Sweet One

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applaud virgins' date=' I cant stand when people make fun of them (I was made fun of for a long time, since the 7th grade)... I held out all throughout highschool, my first time happened when I was 19, while I was on the rebound (heartbroken after a long relationship) and I met a nymphomaniac (she was medically diagnosed as someone who produces too many pheromones). Sex changed my life, before it I was on a high, being the college guy who was still a virgin while everyone else my age was screwing around with people. I guess I used it as a righteous cover, a sign of strength. I thought people who were active were weak. Sex was a very humbling experience. I was a virgin for selfish reasons, and I had to fall because of it. I applaud people who are virgins for all the right reasons. As for me right now, I want to live life and see where it takes me, and experience what I want to experience, or else it'll sneak up on me far down the road and strike hard. I may have broken a promise to myself, but I've only come out stronger. In some situations, its better to experience than avoid. In my case it was what was best for me. Now that I have experience in the world of sex, it has become a sacred thing to me, because its a very intimate and mysterious thing. Its never a planned event. It could sneak up on you and bite you in the ass, or it could greet you from afar, preparing you to welcome it. Plus, you never know who will be next, or last... I just love surprises...[/quote']

hump.gif

:)

I applaud virgins' date=' I cant stand when people make fun of them (I was made fun of for a long time, since the 7th grade)... I held out all throughout highschool, my first time happened when I was 19, while I was on the rebound (heartbroken after a long relationship) and I met a nymphomaniac (she was medically diagnosed as someone who produces too many pheromones). Sex changed my life, before it I was on a high, being the college guy who was still a virgin while everyone else my age was screwing around with people. I guess I used it as a righteous cover, a sign of strength. I thought people who were active were weak. Sex was a very humbling experience. I was a virgin for selfish reasons, and I had to fall because of it. I applaud people who are virgins for all the right reasons. As for me right now, I want to live life and see where it takes me, and experience what I want to experience, or else it'll sneak up on me far down the road and strike hard. I may have broken a promise to myself, but I've only come out stronger. In some situations, its better to experience than avoid. In my case it was what was best for me. Now that I have experience in the world of sex, it has become a sacred thing to me, because its a very intimate and mysterious thing. Its never a planned event. It could sneak up on you and bite you in the ass, or it could greet you from afar, preparing you to welcome it. Plus, you never know who will be next, or last... I just love surprises...[/quote']

yea im going to be on till my wedding night

hey...The Chad is making serious sense....

l turned down the opportunity so many times....but...ummm :roll: when l didn't l regretted it...and l wish l could go back...seriously l do

hm.. didn't laura ask us to keep her thread going?.. so why do i find it on the SECOND page?????

however.. hi all.. i wasn't on for quite a long time.. i guess.. :roll:

ahh..and today is the day laura comes back (i hope).. so i'm getting excited and write nonsense :shrug:

good call!

and by the way, i like the way your avatar is at the moment, it makes you look like bob dylan!