✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The SEX thread

Sweet One

Laura and l didnt ahve a good experiece with sex...lol

Ooooh, you two girls, you a, you did that yeah? Haw haw haw...

Did you use the catholic school girl uniforms too? Oh boy!

Yeah first time sex always sucks, although the first time was with an experienced girl (Who was also a tid bit older than me) it still was really awkward, I felt like such an ass by the end of it all. I kinda hesitated to do it again but surprisingly the 2nd time went well, and on forth.

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura and l didnt ahve a good experiece with sex...lol

Ooooh, you two girls, you a, you did that yeah? Haw haw haw...

Did you use the catholic school girl uniforms too? Oh boy!

Yeah first time sex always sucks, although the first time was with an experienced girl (Who was also a tid bit older than me) it still was really awkward, I felt like such an ass by the end of it all. I kinda hesitated to do it again but surprisingly the 2nd time went well, and on forth.

ahhaha actually NO not** with the uniforms :P

I've been reading this thread, and:

Athy: Why am i scaring you???

Vin: You rule!

Angie: hahaha...

This thread is funny. What was i on when i started it? :P

hm.. i think the quote explains it a bit :shrug:

nahh.. you're not really scaring me ..i again didn't write what i wanted to say..haha :oops:

em.. it seems as if you are sorta mb-god.. well when i'm on you're always here .. posting.. watching...

was meant in a positive way :)

all done school?

dunno exactly what it means.. but school finished at 1pm today due to the heat..

and now it's 5pm.. so i'm sitting here in the british council for 4 hours posting on the board :roll: :-D

have you noticed my new sig????

ahhm..ok :oops: :)

it's from miss you love by silverchair :D they're my favs after cp..of course..

i went to they concert on friday!

there are still left bout 4-5 weeks.. and i had the first part of my english exam today.. second will be tomorrow :roll:

thx.. well it was 'listening comprehension' and veeery easy.. but nonetheless i did a few mistakes.. stupid me... but that comes from only writing and reading on this board and not listening ppl speak..haha!

but i'm even worse at writing..omg :roll:

but it's the last one.. and tenth grade is everything but important.. so :shrug:

jep.. i liked the gig.. well.. i loved the band performing but the audience was crap.. as well as the location.. but i was in 3rd row at the beginning so i had a very close look at the Hot singer :D

jep!! but me and my friend were hotter..haha.. she bet that he will be sweaty before her.. but unfortunately the band realized aswell that the audience and stuff was kinda stupid.. so they didn't put that much effort.. :shrug:

but i'm a shrimp so i did see only half my friend did