✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Last Kiss

Matter-Eater Lad

No' date=' about an hour north of Orlando, but no malls in my area were playing it so i drove to orlando. i spent 20 bucks on gas and a ticket for it. it was worth it though. so i live in a small city (pop 17,000) but its close to orlando and daytona beach.[/quote']

So I dare say lots of Brits live in your vicinity!!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Is that hte movie with Warning Sign in the end?.. I'm not sure 'cause there's always a difference between Russian and original film title.

I watched it a few days ago just because I had a free morning so I went to the cinema... I can't say I really liked it, I don't usually like that kind of movies. I mean, about marriage, love, couples, blah-blah... But I can't say it's bad, it's just a typical melodrama.

Is that hte movie with Warning Sign in the end?.. I'm not sure 'cause there's always a difference between Russian and original film title.

I watched it a few days ago just because I had a free morning so I went to the cinema... I can't say I really liked it, I don't usually like that kind of movies. I mean, about marriage, love, couples, blah-blah... But I can't say it's bad, it's just a typical melodrama.

yep that's the one. I saw it tonight. I'm not realy sure what I thought of it, it was kinda depressing. It was funny that people kept whispering and groaning when the guy did something stupid and saying "NO YOU ASSHOLE!" So it was entertaining.

haha i recognized warning sign right away. I never knew they had used it in the movie. It was a good song to go with it though, I thought.

How sad is this?

My friend Will (same name as me!) and I loved Garden State and wanted to go see The Last Kiss. But we didn't want to go just the two of us, because that'd be homosexual. So we conned two of our girl friends into going.

Just so we could go see the movie. How gay are we!? Hahahaha.

How sad is this?

My friend Will (same name as me!) and I loved Garden State and wanted to go see The Last Kiss. But we didn't want to go just the two of us, because that'd be homosexual. So we conned two of our girl friends into going.

Atleast you went with someone, no one would drive an hour away with me to see it.

And not very gay you brought some ladies with you, good job;)

• 3 months later...
How sad is this?

I absolutely loved garden state!!!!

I think i've watched it 10 times or something!

I was really looking foward to this movie, specially coz I dont really like Braff in scrubs, but in garden state he was really amazing.

It hasnt come out here in brazil yet, but i watched it on the plane on my way back from Paris to Recife. To be quite honest I didnt like it. I think Braffs acting was actually very good, and the story is interesting, but both girls, specially Rachel Bilson, just kinda ruined the movie for me. I might try and rent the italian version just to see if i can get out the bad impression I had...

At the end of the flight I was really disappointed that I chose to watch this movie instead of "The Queen", which was also playing...