• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

I wouldn't worry Jazz..some of these reviewers get it so wrong it's unbelievable..

but the troughs of 'Silas The Magic Car' and the overly long 'Cartoons & Macreme Wounds'

STMC is not a 'trough', it's a masterpiece - one of the best tracks on the album. Altho' I do agree with him on Cartoons...(waaay too long) :curtain:

Still gets 8/10 on that review tho' - even tho they call it "slightly sickly" :\ Anyhoo, Thanks Sofie :)

Oh ermmmmm right...I get what mean..having the link in your message means they can track where the link referrals are coming from, they won't necessarily be able to see your profile maybe but will be able to know which profiles have linked to that page..I think..

Anyhoo, I posted to my page on fb and posted it to Mew's page just for fun...:\

I do not know how can they track it to your profile message if everything is private ... unless you know something I do not know about Facebook LMAO

I will post it of course, but my friends will just roll their eyes once gain, because I keep bombarding my profile with Mew related stuff LOL

Well, I'm guessing if the link is clicked on, they can track were the referral comes from, that happens a lot all over the internet...and yeah i had a security check too...dunno if that's just a filter against auto-spam tools tho or not..:\

And yeah, I'm the same, there's only one of my 'friends' on there that's ever responded to one of my many mew related posts ..lol