🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Mew

yellowy eyes

impressive. :0 a lot of people i know go for jonas or bo only. not enough love for silas. for his bday thread on mewsite he got fewer wishes than some of the members. thats awful. he's one of the best drummers ive heard. my god, i listen to his drumming and its orgasmic (im a dummer myself, actually.)

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

^ooooh I wonder why they changed their minds about the single...:\ So, we get to hear it at the end of the month, I hope some nice Frenger records & uploads to youtube, so's we can all have a listen :dance:

Silas isn't bad looking, but again he looks better with a shorter hair cut. He's got a nice face, but he looks so shy and awkward looking sometimes..

dxc__py486699.jpg

Johan either looks super-boy-band-hot or he looks like a tramp...I don't like his Storm-look - he looks like some dodgy 80's rockstar!

mew300.jpg

Bastian's nay-bad looking either :D But then I'm a sucker for bass players..;)

12477123-12477126-large.jpg

OHHHHH wowow ok i take back what i said before! Bo DOES look good with both long and short hair. just as long as he doesnt have a mustache. :wideeyed:

and who was the one in the black and white picture who was puckering his lips? is he the one that left the band? HES HAWT. just cut off that little snippet of hair sticking up and we're go.

so there's a new single coming?? GREAT! i cant wait to hear it!

Yes. Johan Wolhert left the band in 2006 (to be a dad) He was their bass player and a HUNK too. His Johnny Depp look is major failure but beforehand he was super hot. That picture is rather old. REALLY old. He hasnt looked like that in maybe 10 years, But he's always looked hot. His hair has looked different over the years. Mostly long-ish. Watch this video [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLh8UNt85O8[/ame]

he's the one talking.

Well, if we haven't - you should make one :D

I just bought the live dvd from evil office...:dance: hopefully it'll be here by the weekend....

I don't think I'm qualified to make one:P

Olivia should be the one:D

Live dvd? What is it about?

Live dvd? What is it about?

It's live footage of Mew at KB Hallen, 2006. Also includes an hour-long documentary "The Making of 'And The Glass Handed Kites,' with behind the scenes footage shot by the band themselves...All of it's in Danish, though.

Paula, you might want to download this if you don't understand Danish...