🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

I'm so fucking stupid! FUCK! FUCK! i'm so fucking SCREWED!

alyssa

Someone's a little fuck-happy.

I say you do it like one of those movies where you are like 'OMGZORZ!!! I fucked up the car!!!' and then your sis says 'don't worry, if we try really hard we can fix this all up by the time they gwet home' and then the music comes on and it shows a montage of you cleaning it up and then your parents come home and they're like 'OMGZORZZZ!!!!! the house is sparkling clean!!!!' and everything's back to normal.

Wait..... I screwed it up.....

hahah! I just scraped my mom's car today... we are now in the suckers club. It feels really really bad... scary and crappy when you crash cars up. Because you know your parents reactions.

Sorta...she didn't yell at me, or ground me..she just said: "I don't think I will ever let you drive my vehicle ever ever again." like that.

And the whole day before she saw it I was saying awweeeee shit! so much trouble!

and then...nothing

So...what did they say?

I'm grounded. I have to give my computer to my dad and I can't go anywhere and my sister can't see her boyfriend.

I feel really, really stupid.

The truck that I was driving is gonna cost 3k+ to repair or so my dad said.

Well I'll see you guys around. Meh. Not as much though.

No one was hurt, so be thankful. Trucks can be fixed. Last week in Houston a 12 year old was getting the van for his mom after a dentist appointment and accidently floored it , crash into the dentist office, killed his mom and injured 3 people. :( Mention this to your dad and try the "at least I didn't kill anyone" approach.

oh, alyssa!

i guess i would've ran away from home... :thinking:

hope your parents will get over it soon.

mhhh... that reminds me a lot of my sister who went to work one day (with my dad's car). she just got out of the gateway when some idiot crashed into her. she spinned and ended up being thrown against a tree. well, all that happened just in front of our frontdoor. so she didn't get very far. :dozey:

lol. she didn't get to drive ever since.

we had to buy a new car because the old one was a piece of junk.

however. my parents didn't yell at her or anything. they acted quite cool, which was really weird because they usually freak out about everything!

it was kinda good that she scrapped our car because now we have one that is way cooler. haha.

aw alyssa, that sucks! don't worry though, it can be fixed/replaced...it could've been worse. hopefully your dad won't be too mad for too long.i almost ran into the back of a friggin semi yesterday during driving school though...so i think we've both had bad driving experiences the past few days.

aw alyssa' date=' that sucks! don't worry though, it can be fixed/replaced...it could've been worse. hopefully your dad won't be too mad for too long.i almost ran into the back of a friggin semi yesterday during driving school though...so i think we've both had bad driving experiences the past few days.[/quote']

You nearly ran into the back of a house??:stunned: