✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bye! I'm off to Toronto!

JessLovesColdplay

Hi everybody!

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but it applies to so many forums so I decided to put it here. :(

The time has finally arrived. I'll be on a plane in a few hours to Toronto to have dinner with Coldplay. I'm ever so excited! To those who don't regard Coldplay as their favorite band, imagine having the opportunity to have dinner with your favorite band whether it be U2, Radiohead or any other band. Imagine how you would feel. That is exactly what I feel right now. I have a mixture of butterflies and excitement in me. I don't know how else to describe it. It's been over six months since I found out about my prize. It's been a long and difficult journey since then but I have finally made it. It's been haunting me everyday since I found out. I often ask myself 'why me?' Yes, I have high expectations but I really do expect them to be exceeded. Afterall, who can resist my charm? :lol: Anyways, I just wanted to say 'see you soon'. Please wish me safe travels as I am a little wary of flying. It doesn't help that I'm flying back on Friday, the 13th. :( I'll be back in about 4 days, armed with pictures and a very special story to tell. Until then, take care! :D See you in Toronto! :D

Jess

OYE!! i live near T.O ehum, l'll come and join you and the boys :D :lol:

aww alll the best Jess!! you are really lucky!! you must come back and tell us what sort of table manners they have ;) ....where are you from in Canada?

OYE!! i live near T.O ehum, l'll come and join you and the boys :D :lol:

aww alll the best Jess!! you are really lucky!! you must come back and tell us what sort of table manners they have ;) ....where are you from in Canada?

She's from Edmonton :)