✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Wimbledon

Sternly

I know that the tournament starts next week but I wanted to make this topic before Dio ( know sometimes I give stupid reasons), besides Ive realize that here Tennis is one of the most popular things. Above all that I learn how to spell the tournament ! :lol: ............ I only know the basic about this tournament: Is one of the most important, is amde on England and Gonzalez is playing!! :lol: :lol:

People do your job! :lol: :D

yes, the good old english players will as usual do a sterling job :lol:

Tennis can be fun, i'm just not a massive fan of it, i'd prefer to play than watch, and only play for short periods of time...too much effort

yes, the good old english players will as usual do a sterling job :lol:

Tennis can be fun, i'm just not a massive fan of it, i'd prefer to play than watch, and only play for short periods of time...too much effort

Welll with that mentality I think you dont do any sport, because they all require a bit of effort :D

i LOVE LOVE tennis so i never get bored

but i know what u mean, i HATE it when theres nothing but football on tv (i'm not talking about normal football, but the stupid boring the AUSTRALIAN RULES type) :x

Aaand now Sharapova's out too, and I didnt even get to see her because they dont have damn camera's on that court...

Wheres everyone else? Dont anyone else care about Wimbledon? Dino? Sternly?

I saw Agassi going out, a part of me was happy for Philipousis and a part of me was sad that Agassi was put out, hes running out of years.