✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

28 days later

Sally_

this movie looks as scary as hell

in the trailer it only showed things like.....day 3 infection......day 8 terror....stuff like that and then at the end it quickly flashed some monster thing coming at the screen.....

scary.....

• 2 weeks later...

when i first heard about this movie like a month or so ago, i thought it was a sequel to that really shitty sandra bullock movie "28 days". lol.

it looks so scary. i can't take scary movies so i will probably never see this one.

I saw this movie 2 nights ago...and it was scary, well, more creepy than scary. If I woke up naked and all alone in a hospital and couldn't find anyone, and there was absolutely nothing going on around me, I would be terrified. The whole infection thing is scary too...they made them look so scary with the red eyes and all. I dunno, it freaked me out. Made me jump a couple times too. I liked it. I'd see it again.

this movie kicks ass...

anyone who didnt like it probably didnt like it because their expectations were built up too high before they saw it. Either that or their taste in movies sucks, this is the most well-made horror film I've ever seen, it gives us a look at the realism of what it would really be like if we were living a horror movie. Not like that Blair Witch crap, that was an hour and a half of people yelling and screaming "WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?! JOSH?!?!"

hahaha. Nowadays' date=' when people say to me something is the scarriest movie ever, I usually don't find it scary at all. Like.... THE RING.[/quote']

same here. when everyone said that darkness falls was scary and i went and saw it i thought it wasn't scary at all :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

i really wanted to watch 28 days later cuz I love zombie stuff.... but I'M 13!!!!

and in canada, u gotta be 14 in order to get in!!!!

darkness falls sounded like it sucked, the ring wasn't terrifying to me, but the japanese version of it was scarier than the english one. As for Resident Evil, I just liked watching the pretty girl...she's so pretty....!!!

The scariest movie I've seen would maybe be The Sixth Sense.....SCARY!