December 28, 200718 yr When did you tell Nik last year who you really are?well i didn't participate, that is! :P i thought you'd know everyone's alias name in advance. ;)
December 28, 200718 yr well i didn't participate, that is! :P i thought you'd know everyone's alias name in advance. ;) hell no! the best thing was that no one knew who the others were! That's why it got so insane. And that's the whole point really.
December 29, 200718 yr Let's see.. people pretending to be other people, while some really aren't who they claim to be in the first place!:laugh3: And it may have begun already - yikes! It's tomorrow in those far-away places, isn't it??:thinking: Well, I just gotta be me.. Y'all have fun!!:thumbsup::wacko:
December 29, 200718 yr Aw, I'm too late. This looks like fun. At least now I know why like everyone is acting like crazy people. lol
December 29, 200718 yr Yall, the crazinass is far beyond. I'm just waitin for Mr.Crouchy to be back ya hear? LOL, I love alias day!
December 29, 200718 yr :lol: Are you one of the characters too? That's a really cute avatar. It's probably good that I'm not playing anyway, because I just signed up so no one would know like who I was or anything anyway, eh?
December 29, 200718 yr What's this smurfing 'Alias Day'? I just wanted to smurf up and smurf about Coldplay since they're my favorite smuring band and I love the way they smurf their instruments and smurf their songs, and I smurf on only to find a bunch of smurfing trolls and spammers. I'm smurfed off and I need a drink!
December 29, 200718 yr That's almost enough to calm me down. But I might need a little more. One time, Arty smurf did this painting of me that wasn't quite smurfy enough, and now he's like Picasso...because I BIT OFF HIS SMURFING EAR!! So don't smurf with me!!
December 29, 200718 yr AW, I'm so sorry! You're my best buddy in the whole smurfing world! I love you, Man!
December 29, 200718 yr NAH! Smurf that! I'll kick your smurfing ASS! AND I'LL TRIPLE-POST ANYTIME I LIKE!! IT'S NOT LIKE THEY HAVE BOUNCERS HERE!!
December 29, 200718 yr Just relax and have another drink It's nice to hear all these stories about other smurfs so keep on going!
Create an account or sign in to comment