September 26, 200818 yr This just went up..is it from Vienna???? Eee, I think so. Lately, when Chris sings "Then I'll wait for you.." he always looks right at Jonny's face! Squeeeeeeeee! And did you see him first pull Jonny's arm to go to Guy's ramp. Then on Guy's ramp, right before it was time to go to the ramp of love, Chris pointed to that ramp, and Jonny immediately started to head for it. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! .
September 26, 200818 yr At the end of this video from Prague,when Jonny helps Chris off the floor,Jonny seems pissed. They usually walk off together but this time it looks like Jonny walks away..What do you think?? http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgGUnwzvaJE Nope, there was definitely a hint of a smile. :smug2:
September 26, 200818 yr I just wanted to stop by and say that this thread is just great !!! There's so much love in here :love: and it makes my day every day :wacko: And the Pervy Unit is so unique :laugh3:
September 26, 200818 yr Thanks :) ... I'm one of the quiet-for-years-and-now-just-exploding-to-write-members :laugh3:
September 26, 200818 yr Thanks :) ... I'm one of the quiet-for-years-and-now-just-exploding-to-write-members :laugh3:4 posts in 3 years....you are pacing yourself. :laugh3:
September 26, 200818 yr Well to be honest...these 4 posts,now 5 are all from today :rolleyes: (my big hello is in the "Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris" thread ;) ) but now I'm really blushing :laugh3::laugh3:
September 26, 200818 yr Well to be honest...these 4 posts,now 5 are all from today :rolleyes: (my big hello is in the "Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris" thread ;) ) but now I'm really blushing :laugh3::laugh3: Haha wow!!! Oh ya I saw you your hello in the Chris thread. Thats really cool that you were that close!!!
September 26, 200818 yr Holy crap!!! Just look at how they are staring intently at each other!!!!!!!! :bomb::bomb::bomb:
September 26, 200818 yr Budapest IMP from a different angle, can see Chris hitting Jonny with his mic clearly :D [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJu4HrlIG84]YouTube - Coldplay Live in Budapesta, In my place[/ame]
September 26, 200818 yr Budapest IMP from a different angle, can see Chris hitting Jonny with his mic clearly :D Awww, I love Chris trying to sing while he's laughing. Jonny looks to be rather enjoying himself for someone being beaten about the head like that:D
September 26, 200818 yr Budapest IMP from a different angle, can see Chris hitting Jonny with his mic clearly :D See that's the real reason for jonny's hats!!!!! He's not covering any bald spot, he's just protecting himself from the sudden & unexpected uber-excited-lead-singer-mic-attack!!!!!! :laugh3::D:lol:
September 26, 200818 yr that video of chris hitting jonny with the mic is funny.....and cute :) aawwww
September 26, 200818 yr Budapest IMP from a different angle, can see Chris hitting Jonny with his mic clearly :D Christopher needs to simmer down before he pokes my Jonny's eye out! :angry:
Create an account or sign in to comment