✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Also known as *drums* tada!

Don't erase that sexuality folks. It's really harmful. ''Mostly straight'' and, uhh, ''latent homosexual component'' (???!!!) and ''somewhere towards the latter'' can definitely qualify for it. Not to say he is or isn't, but be mindful.

Huh ? I didn't imply bisexuality doesn't exist, on the contrary ! I was arguing that I believe that it is probably more often than we think not an "either/or", but a continuum. There are people who are definitely straight, people who are definitely homosexual, people who are definitely bi and from my own circle of friends I know that it is possible to be straight with homosexual tendencies (i don't know what else to call it, since you didn't like the word component) for example. Nothing wrong with that and I don't see where that offends anyone, on the contrary...all I wanted to say is that I believe sexuality is probably a continuum rather than a discreet parameter, and upon this continuum I think Chris is more towards straight but not a hundred percent.

Huh ? I didn't imply bisexuality doesn't exist, on the contrary ! I was arguing that I believe that it is probably more often than we think not an "either/or", but a continuum. There are people who are definitely straight, people who are definitely homosexual, people who are definitely bi and from my own circle of friends I know that it is possible to be straight with homosexual tendencies (i don't know what else to call it, since you didn't like the word component) for example. Nothing wrong with that and I don't see where that offends anyone, on the contrary...all I wanted to say is that I believe sexuality is probably a continuum rather than a discreet parameter, and upon this continuum I think Chris is more towards straight but not a hundred percent.

Sorry to but in but I agree with you wholeheartedly. I think there is a gender spectrum too - in other countries they have many words for the inbetweeners. I consider myself an inbetweener but I get infuriated by being put into a box.

You are who you are and you fancy who you fancy whether they are male female or an inbetweener.

[emoji18]

• Like 3