✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

fuckfuckohGOD I read your comment entirely wrong HAHAHAH :lol::laugh3: :

>>Jonny waiting for how Chris will describe him

combine that with my pervy brain and Chris's hand gestures...

if you know what I mean :charming::wink3:

See ya later, you can find me in the trash cans:awesome:

OMG LMAO[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

I almost fell off my chair[emoji23]

This made my day, especially thinking of the umm... detailed buckin fanfic I'm just reading

• Like 2

I have a new theory about Chris and Jonny, considering the latest interviews.

I think Chris is mostly a straight person, but he also is and always was capable of deep fondness of and appreciation of beauty in men (call it a latent homosexual component).

I think he developed a huge crush on Jonny back when the two of them first met during university and he was much younger. Considering what he always says about Jonny and how he acts towards him, I think he still has a spark of that crush left in him (like an old flame who is now with somebody else, and both of you have moved on for good, but who you still cannot forget). He knows this crush will always be only in his head and never acted upon, but he also cannot forget about it.

• Like 4

fuckfuckohGOD I read your comment entirely wrong HAHAHAH :lol::laugh3: :

>>Jonny waiting for how Chris will describe him

combine that with my pervy brain and Chris's hand gestures...

if you know what I mean :charming::wink3:

See ya later, you can find me in the trash cans:awesome:

Haha I'm with you in this though. He's looking like we're on tv 'go bigger, much bigger'. [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Coldplaying mobile app

I think Chris is mostly a straight person, but he also is and always was capable of deep fondness of and appreciation of beauty in men (call it a latent homosexual component).

I think he developed a huge crush on Jonny back when the two of them first met during university and he was much younger. Considering what he always says about Jonny and how he acts towards him, I think he still has a spark of that crush left in him (like an old flame who is now with somebody else, and both of you have moved on for good, but who you still cannot forget). He knows this crush will always be only in his head and never acted upon, but he also cannot forget about it.

Yes sounds about right. The question is what does he need to do to get it out of his system and fully move on from jonny

I like your theory.[emoji16]

I don't really feel like they're deeply in love with each other and just don't dare to come out with it, but I also feel like it's a little more than just friendship... they all seem to be really good friends but you can tell that Chris is acting different towards Jonny, it's something special[emoji173]

• Like 1

Crush, platonic love and deep admiration!

chris did call jonny his "would be gay lover" in the early days :laugh3: not sure about the crush part, but the rest, i agree with you.

• Like 4

chris did call jonny his "would be gay lover" in the early days :laugh3: not sure about the crush part, but the rest, i agree with you.

You have best friends that punch you in the arm to tell you that they love you, and then you have the kind of besties that basically make out with you while their gf is present lmao. I suppose Chris is somewhere towards the latter.

I LOVE THEIR FRIENDSHIP SO MUCH, THESE FUCKIN ASSHOLES AHAHAH

:wacky:

• Like 5

Also known as *drums* tada!

Don't erase that sexuality folks. It's really harmful. ''Mostly straight'' and, uhh, ''latent homosexual component'' (???!!!) and ''somewhere towards the latter'' can definitely qualify for it. Not to say he is or isn't, but be mindful.

Can't We Just say that he's really affectionate towards the people he's close to and loves, without being sexually attracted to them?

I really love the BUCKIN thing, but for me it's an amusing adorable fan-made Fiction.

• Like 2

Can't We Just say that he's really affectionate towards the people he's close to and loves, without being sexually attracted to them?

I really love the BUCKIN thing, but for me it's an amusing adorable fan-made Fiction.

Yes I think it is just that. I'm pretty sure coldplay are aware of Buckin love. You only have to type their names on internet and it comes up. So chris and jonny play on it. They like to please their fans and it's safe to say it works. We love it [emoji7].

• Like 2

I think we all have a laugh and a joke about Chris's affection to jonny, and your right bisexuality does exist. I guess only chris knows the real truth. Maybe he does actually fancy jonny and maybe he doesn't. Either way I'm pretty sure the extra affection he shows to him in public is to hype everyone up. Chris appears to like a laugh and a joke. ☺

• Like 1

i agree, because i think it's just a really personal thing to be speculating about at all... especially when they are people with their own lives that you don't even actually know :P

• Like 1

I find it unfair that now you're backpedaling and saying ''Oh no, but we weren't discussing their sexuality at all'' but you were? Anyway, like I said, I did add ''Not to say he is or he isn't'' and only wanted to give people a reminder that it exists, if you want to discuss it in that context (which you were). Let's leave it at that.

Oh I hope your not offended. I don't think anyone is trying to have a personal dig at you. This can sometimes be the problem with things being put on paper rather then a discussion in person. We do all joke about and that's what it's all about. Let's just enjoy the Buckin love. Wish I had loads of pictures to spam right now... but I dont sorry

• Like 2