✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Chris and Jonny at the starting haha

''I'm boombox'' Why so adorable Jonny? <3

Also, a fabulous scarf flaunting Will, a sexy as usual Guy and a bonus Phil! :D

I love these five so much ugh <3

Jonny is always adorable in everything he does. and yes will does rock the scarf. I love Chris's silly answers to some of the questions

Sent from my SM-G920F using Coldplaying mobile app

Haha I showed my other half one of the Buckin videos from you tube and he was astonished. He was like I've never noticed it before. God there all over each other. He was honestly shocked by their affection for each other.

How did he not notice xD Chris is always molesting Jonny lol xD

Shocked in a good way I hope? :awesome:

Jonny is always adorable in everything he does. and yes will does rock the scarf. I love Chris's silly answers to some of the questions

Haha that's true. Jonny is a cutie :blush:

Me too!

''Why did you become a vegetarian?''

''One day I was eating an onion and I thought 'God! This is nice.... Or did I? :wink3:' ''

''Do you have flat caps in Argentina?''

''Nah. This guy doesn't even know what a squirrel is :rolleyes:''

Chris says the lamest stuff but I laugh so hard everytime lol xD

• Like 1

Chris is super handsy with everyone so it's probably hard to make the distinction

Like he might as well have several arms to tickle every band member on stage

• Like 1

Shocked in a good way I hope? :awesome:

Haha that's true. Jonny is a cutie :blush:

Me too!

''Why did you become a vegetarian?''

''One day I was eating an onion and I thought 'God! This is nice.... Or did I? :wink3:' ''

''Do you have flat caps in Argentina?''

''Nah. This guy doesn't even know what a squirrel is :rolleyes:''

Chris says the lamest stuff but I laugh so hard everytime lol xD

I know what you mean about chris I always laugh at his comments. I like the fact he blamed it on not doing an interview for a long time.... I thought no chris you always do this.

As for other half not noticing. He isn't as big a fan as me. But he did say oh yes now you mention it he does seem to talk about him a lot on stage. I think he was shocked in a good way.... I mean get a drink down him and him and his best mate are a bit like that just not as bad lol [emoji102]

• Like 1

Chris is super handsy with everyone so it's probably hard to make the distinction

Like he might as well have several arms to tickle every band member on stage

Handsy ahahaha xD

That's a very appropriate description though :nod:

He's 'handsy' with everyone except maybe Will, he's safe (or used to be) behind his drums :') although that seems to be changing this time around xD

I think he pinches Jonny's butt the most though :awesome:

I know what you mean about chris I always laugh at his comments. I like the fact he blamed it on not doing an interview for a long time.... I thought no chris you always do this.

As for other half not noticing. He isn't as big a fan as me. But he did say oh yes now you mention it he does seem to talk about him a lot on stage. I think he was shocked in a good way.... I mean get a drink down him and him and his best mate are a bit like that just not as bad lol [emoji102]

Hahaha I know xD I really like his very British sense of humour :D

Chris is such an adorable dork. I find it hard to believe he's the oldest child in his family lol xD

I wouldn't enjoy Coldplay's performances half as much without his piano humping and drunken dancing <3

Haha yeah I think most guys are like that with each other to some extent xD

Chris is just much more vocal and physical(?) about his affection than most people xD which is lovely <3

So cute [emoji1]

dd197da8bb8c77d0464c57b5f26850e2.jpg

x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

LOL the location of Chris's hand makes me feel like this is another one of those 'Jonny's bum getting squeezed' pictures :laugh4:

• Like 2

Seriously ... forgive the shitty singing, I was super into the show at this point ... but hear me out, it was my first concert and also my 21st birthday. I hope it doesn't ruin it totally, but this is from the 16th at MetLife Stadium.

[MEDIA=instagram]BIBLVt3A40Y[/MEDIA]

• Like 6

Seriously ... forgive the shitty singing, I was super into the show at this point ... but hear me out, it was my first concert and also my 21st birthday. I hope it doesn't ruin it totally, but this is from the 16th at MetLife Stadium.

Amazing Day has become the new In My Place for this tour i think :P

also

JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Amazing Day has become the new In My Place for this tour i think :P

also

JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. It me.

And oh my GOD YES, YES IT IS!! There was so much going on and that I didn't record but holy crap, Chris was literally hanging over Jonny and just ... oh my little fangirl heart couldn't take it. Also, from 300 level seats, the Jumbotron was my savior and also very generous with showing every step Chris and Jonny made during the song. It was a hell of a show.

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

Happy (late) birthday!! Hope you had an amazing day [emoji16] [emoji322]

Your singing is not bad at all ! You should hear my videos...oh wait, I mean you should better not ;)

I missed this Buckin moment during the show on Saturday...

• Like 1

Your singing is not bad at all ! You should hear my videos...oh wait, I mean you should better not ;)

I missed this Buckin moment during the show on Saturday...

Happy (late) birthday!! Hope you had an amazing day [emoji16] [emoji322]

Thank you!! And I'm glad my singing is okay, lol. I honestly ended up screaming my heart out more than singing, but it was worth it. Being so high up in the stadium, no one really cared. They were screaming/singing along too.

• Like 1