February 28, 200818 yr Hello, now many info has been released via various sources. Now I think it would be cool to have a countdown to the next Album. Unfortunately, we don't have the release date. So I say it is Mo, 5th May 2008 (first monday of May 2008, c. one yoear after shutdown of old coldplay.com homepage). So, 67 Days to go.
February 28, 200818 yr so 67 days 23 hours and 48 minutes still left to go. Man this album is taking long to come out.:cool:
February 28, 200818 yr Well if you always look at your calendar and count the days, then it seems long. But when the final day comes you look at the calendar and say:' Hmm, wasn't that long, I still remember the first day I started counting!' ;)
February 28, 200818 yr Well little bit less then 2 months, but we all have to wait, I believe the next weeks there will be soem more informations about the new album, it will be more exciting and aahh I'm so fidgety!
February 28, 200818 yr does Coldplay have any idea how much all this new info is whipping us into a frenzy??? *closes eyes and wishes it was May already*
February 28, 200818 yr Who knows! Maybe they go sometimes on this site and see us crazy fangrils and laughing at us :laugh3: But I don't care, I just WANT THE NEW ALBUM, AAAHHH!! :bomb::bomb::bomb:
February 28, 200818 yr Author lucky reportes of the rolling stone, they could listen to the album already
February 28, 200818 yr may actually doesn't seem that far away to me! i can TOTALLY wait for may now that we pretty much deffi know that it's coming out sometime that month. i personally think it's going to be more mid-may, though...
February 29, 200818 yr So I say it is Mo, 5th May 2008 (first monday of May 2008, c. I hope this is totally WRONG :cry:
February 29, 200818 yr why? Is that a bad day? Personally, the only reason I hope its wrong is because I'd like it to come out earlier...but anytime is good. Im liking this idea of "violet hill" being a promotional song thing. Keep us busy for a couple weeks etc etc.
February 29, 200818 yr 66 days thats soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Long!!:cry:
February 29, 200818 yr ^Just keep yourself busy for the next 2 1/2 months and it should be here in no time ;)
February 29, 200818 yr i was gunna make this thread when we heard when it was coming out. it could be innacurate right now!
February 29, 200818 yr So I say it is Mo, 5th May 2008 I`ve heard 19th may but I really hope it comes before that.
March 1, 200818 yr why? Is that a bad day? Personally, the only reason I hope its wrong is because I'd like it to come out earlier...but anytime is good. Im liking this idea of "violet hill" being a promotional song thing. Keep us busy for a couple weeks etc etc. that's not a bad day. but it is TOO LONG :shocked2:
Create an account or sign in to comment