✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

I think traffic will pick up as soon as the release of LP7 approaches or as rumors become more clear. And by the time the guys announce a tour, we'll have a lot to talk and write about.

We said that before LP6 too but it never happened :(

What are people using nowadays? It can't be just twitter.

For me it's twitter (and the forums!) but yeah it can't be just that... You can't really discuss things on twitter or tumblr

I miss the daily pub conversations about random shit, and how I always had to leave for my football training but didn't want to, which resulted in having to hurry like crazy to get there in time

Ugh guys, come back :( :cry:

I still think this forum is the best way to connect to people and talk about what's going on around the band.

me too, its the only one that keeps track of everything, you don't lose anything because its all saved and organized, and you can talk for hours and writing loads of stuff without post limit or letters limit

I miss the daily pub conversations about random shit, and how I always had to leave for my football training but didn't want to, which resulted in having to hurry like crazy to get there in time

Well, at least you got some extra training one the way to the training then :lol:

I hate how it feels like it's been years since the last concert but its just a few months since i've been to London. Not even half a year. :\

I feel the urgent need for a concert but i fear its gonna be another while. :(

YES i'm not alone! I've only been to 2 concerts in my life, Coldplay in London and Editors in Antwerp. Coldplay is 3 months ago but feels like a year, and Editors is almost a year ago but feels like 2 months, so weird