✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

*hands beer*

i imagine stabding next to him and feeling like a proper dwarf haha

Just say random stuff that pops up in your mind :wacko:

WHAT OMG that's so cool!

We won't see the earth againnn

Whilst I appreciate the intelligence behind the idea....

I just gotta say- why not just put a real, live plant inside your home AND I know this is going to sound completely outrageous BUT perhaps a barefoot walk through some native forests could sort out the oxygen factor. :wacky:

"Questions of science; science & progress. Do not speak as loud as my heart".

I'm not really the going out type so I don't really mind studying on a saturday night, but I can't study on a friday night. Fridays are for chilling and doing absolutely nothing useful :cool:

I find it hard to study any time of the week and day :D On the weekend nights i'm not doing anything productive.

Sent via Tapatalk

Haha but I study French, of I let ot go I'll fail :p

Whuuut are that huge cupcakes?

Hehehe :D

I was at the Cake & Bake Show, one of the biggest exhibitions in town :nice:

Gonna go to have a cupcake decorating session today and I'm so excited :dance:

i still find it unfair that in italy we go on school/work on saturdays too

I used to go to school on Saturdays when I was elementary school but the government decided to change the program to shift into a 5 day attendance instead of 6, which was much better :)

Enjoy school while it lasts! When you grow up older like me you will understand how much you are going to miss your old days :wacky: :nice:

Celien, I can confirm your town still looks the same and the football team still consists of mainly bitches :kiss:

but we got free fries :wacky:

Good to hear it still looks the same :cheesy: well we discussed the bitches last time :kiss:

yayaayy for free fries :awesome:

I baked fries like 3 times this week :wreck: it's like they made me fries expert :p

Bump!

I am at somewhere very tasty and delicious today :D

2b8a5debed98394e8af5a8b4542364ff.jpg

Aint this cute :wacky:

That doesn't look half as yummie as the more than 5 cakes they make here for a birthday party

Good to hear it still looks the same :cheesy: well we discussed the bitches last time :kiss:

yayaayy for free fries :awesome:

I baked fries like 3 times this week :wreck: it's like they made me fries expert :p[/color]

That doesn't look half as yummie as the more than 5 cakes they make here for a birthday party

Oh okay lol what about this? :P

ca2d510a4d895a3baca08dc508e53864.jpg

:wtf: school on saturday? That got abolished a long time ago here! You don't have 6 days of school a week I hope?

I used to go to school on Saturdays when I was elementary school but the government decided to change the program to shift into a 5 day attendance instead of 6, which was much better :)

Enjoy school while it lasts! When you grow up older like me you will understand how much you are going to miss your old days :wacky: :nice:

We have 6 days of school every week, from 8 am to 13 pm without any break because the law says we have to do 5 lessons of 60 minutes each and so we can't cut 10 minutes for a break

and this goes from elementary school to high school

and im lucky cause since 2010 you have to do just 6 days - 5 hours cause it used to be 6 days (3 days 6 hours and 3 days five hours, that means you couldnt get back to your house for lunch, and you had just 10 minutes break)