✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

YES i'm not alone! I've only been to 2 concerts in my life, Coldplay in London and Editors in Antwerp. Coldplay is 3 months ago but feels like a year, and Editors is almost a year ago but feels like 2 months, so weird

Every now and then i think something like "its been a while since the last concert, about time for another one" and then i realize that its just been a few month. It feels so weird. Even the cologne concert is just 6 months in the past, it definitely feels more like last year. But i know, i shouldn't complain. I've been to 2 coldplay concerts this year, including london and a very private cologne show, when there were just a handful of gigs around the world. It's a huge privilege that i was able to attend these shows.

actually i wasnt that drunk, but i got tipsy in the worst way possible

i have great stenght when it comes to drinking, like i can drink a lot and not get even tipsy

but yesterday after eating a fried panzerotto i drank a big can of crest on my own

i think i threw up because of the oil of the fried panzerotto and not the beer, but the beer made it worse