✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

We have 6 days of school every week, from 8 am to 13 pm without any break because the law says we have to do 5 lessons of 60 minutes each and so we can't cut 10 minutes for a break

and this goes from elementary school to high school

and im lucky cause since 2010 you have to do just 6 days - 5 hours cause it used to be 6 days (3 days 6 hours and 3 days five hours, that means you couldnt get back to your house for lunch, and you had just 10 minutes break)

8 to 1pm? :lol: well that's too short for school :P

I used to go to boarding school in high school and we all had hours from 730 to 5pm then self-study from 7-10pm on Monday to Friday :P

self study? lol

Yeah it's weird if I call that in English lol but the way of how it works is we have this program every night everybody needs to go to school again for doing their school work and get help with our friends or mentors if we have any problems but the thing is we need to stay there for 3 hours straight. My school was pretty strict back then as we werent also allowed to use our phones all the time :(

Yeah it's weird if I call that in English lol but the way of how it works is we have this program every night everybody needs to go to school again for doing their school work and get help with our friends or mentors if we have any problems but the thing is we need to stay there for 3 hours straight. My school was pretty strict back then as we werent also allowed to use our phones all the time :(

well that's actually something great? we go to school in the morning then we study at home all afternoon and if we don't understand something our teacher just go on and give bad grades, i have this problem with math and physics, in fact i have a private teacher in those subjects that helps me on monday, thursday and friday for an hour otherwise id fail those two

Hehehe :D

I was at the Cake & Bake Show, one of the biggest exhibitions in town :nice:

Gonna go to have a cupcake decorating session today and I'm so excited :dance:

Omg you're in cupcake heaven!

Good to hear it still looks the same :cheesy: well we discussed the bitches last time :kiss:

yayaayy for free fries :awesome:

I baked fries like 3 times this week :wreck: it's like they made me fries expert :p[/color]

I also think we drove past your house but I'm not sure I recognised it, so, chances are that it's still there :p

Haha you probably are the fries expert!

We have 6 days of school every week, from 8 am to 13 pm without any break because the law says we have to do 5 lessons of 60 minutes each and so we can't cut 10 minutes for a break

and this goes from elementary school to high school

and im lucky cause since 2010 you have to do just 6 days - 5 hours cause it used to be 6 days (3 days 6 hours and 3 days five hours, that means you couldnt get back to your house for lunch, and you had just 10 minutes break)

No breaks :sick:

Here it's 4 days of 7 or 8 hours (but hours last 50 minutes) and 1 day (wednesday) of 4 or 5 hours, so no classes in the afternoon. I always hated the long days (8.10 til 16.10) because when you get home, you still have to find time for hobbies and homework, but you have no breaks which is cruel and well, 1 day, that's not even a weekend D: next time I hear someone say that it's not fair to have 5 days of school and 2 days weekend, i'll say that it's worse in Italy...

I also think we drove past your house but I'm not sure I recognised it, so, chances are that it's still there :p

How can you not regonize my house? It's like the biggest one on the road with an awful lot of solarpanels :p Well glad to hear that it's maybe still there

Ofcourse I am! Though it's weird to just bake them in a cooking pot

No breaks :sick:

Here it's 4 days of 7 or 8 hours (but hours last 50 minutes) and 1 day (wednesday) of 4 or 5 hours, so no classes in the afternoon. I always hated the long days (8.10 til 16.10) because when you get home, you still have to find time for hobbies and homework, but you have no breaks which is cruel and well, 1 day, that's not even a weekend D: next time I hear someone say that it's not fair to have 5 days of school and 2 days weekend, i'll say that it's worse in Italy...

well at least we dont have classes on the afternoon and have more time to study

how many subjects did you guys have in high school?

8 to 1pm? :lol: well that's too short for school :P

I used to go to boarding school in high school and we all had hours from 730 to 5pm then self-study from 7-10pm on Monday to Friday :P

I HATE self study! At uni they just say "oh yeah and you have go study these 500 pages of vocabulary by january but it's self study. And this is your Dutch spelling book, that's self study. And here's your English vocabulary book and it's mostly self study :D :D " aaaaaaarrggggggghh

I believe you, I just wanted to say that they make at least 5 different cakes here for a birthday[/color]

Okay i'm packing my bags now.

How can you not regonize my house? It's like the biggest one on the road with an awful lot of solarpanels :p Well glad to hear that it's maybe still there

Ofcourse I am! Though it's weird to just bake them in a cooking pot [/color]

Okay yes then it was that one, definitely :cheesy:

Whut haha I can imagine

well at least we dont have classes on the afternoon and have more time to study

how many subjects did you guys have in high school?

Uhmmmm let me think... It depends but I think around 12

You?

Whut haha I can imagine

You?

i attend a scientific based high school wich was a bad a good choice at the same time, good cause its best one bad cause i suck at math lol

mmm we study Italian, Latin, Biology, PE, Math, Physics, History of Art, English,Philosophy, History, Technical design/art, religion, chemistry and science

Whut haha I can imagine

You?

i attend a scientific based high school wich was a bad and a good choice at the same time, good cause its the best one bad cause i suck at math lol

mmm we study Italian, Latin, Biology, PE, Math, Physics, History of Art, English,Philosophy, History, Technical design/art, religion, chemistry and science

:cheesy:

didn't you see the picture of it on fb?[/color]

I don't think so?

i attend a scientific based high school wich was a bad a good choice at the same time, good cause its best one bad cause i suck at math lol

Haha I feel you, I chose a science - languages orientation but I suck at science (I once managed to get a stunning 30/100 on a physics exam)

We had Dutch, French, English, Spanish (or German), history, biology, chemistry, physics, ethics (or religion, you could choose), PE, maths and geography