✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Uhhhhh wow there hadn't been any posts in this thread since March... This is not good. I have an excuse because I have exams but WHERE IZ EVERYUN??

I was really surprised to see that the last post was in March.

Good luck with your exams!

Umm...my excuse? I've been busy with work and coldplaying doesn't display well on my phone. I can't use the app because I'm running out of space. :facepalm:

Merry half-christmas everyone! :santa3:

Merry half-Christmas to you too. I think this requires a celebration.

:vuvuzela:

And Happy Independence day, Philippines!!! :vuvuzela:

4 exams in 11 days? :confused: Good luck!

4 exams in 9 days actually, but in january I had 5 exams in 5 days (!) so i can't complain...

Every other study program ever has about 6 exams per semester and I literally chose the only one that has about 12 per semester well done Hannah *drowns in books*

4 exams in 9 days actually, but in january I had 5 exams in 5 days (!) so i can't complain...

Every other study program ever has about 6 exams per semester and I literally chose the only one that has about 12 per semester well done Hannah *drowns in books*

I'm sure you mentioned it before but what are you studying again? And in what semester are you?

Applied linguistics (English French Dutch), second semester of the first year :)

Sounds interesting, and complicated. How many semesters do you need before graduation?

Seems like you still have a couple of years ahead of you.

Sent via Tapatalk

Sounds interesting, and complicated. How many semesters do you need before graduation?

Seems like you still have a couple of years ahead of you.

Sent via Tapatalk

Yep it is both haha!

4 more semesters normally, unless I fail some subjects and have to "take them with me" to the next year

Yep it is both haha!

4 more semesters normally, unless I fail some subjects and have to "take them with me" to the next year

Over here they call that "carry overs" and if you're able to clear them before the duration of your studies you don't have to add an extra year.