✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

^ You speak Icelandic? :stunned:

No I don't, the spoken language is a bit different from Faroese but the written language is quite similar, so with some effort I'm able to read a bit of it.

I want to learn Icelandic someday, it's such a cool language :wacky:

but for now English and Fre,ch will do :freak:

It really is a cool language, and they are cool people, if it wasn't for the Icelandic the Faroese history wouldn't be documentated. We're now learning about it in history class :wacky:

Well I've done my pre-registration at uni now and applied for a room, that English-Swedish shit is getting real :awesome:

Wauw so cool!

Indeed, i'm not the biggest fan of them but since it was free i figured, why not go. About 7000 people showed up and they delivered a great 45 min set. They took requests from the fans and even did one or two covers of songs i've heard before but have no idea what they are called.

Also the gig reminded me a lot of the coldplay BBC gig during the Viva era. It was right next to the town hall and the people who work in there were standing at the windows and stuff.

That's amazing! Are they as good live as people say they are? :P I'm seeing them in November.

Well, it was a small acoustic show. I've no idea how their normal sized shows look and sound like but they for sure know how to make music and perform live.

I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed.

No I don't, the spoken language is a bit different from Faroese but the written language is quite similar, so with some effort I'm able to read a bit of it.

It really is a cool language, and they are cool people, if it wasn't for the Icelandic the Faroese history wouldn't be documentated. We're now learning about it in history class :wacky:

Well I've done my pre-registration at uni now and applied for a room, that English-Swedish shit is getting real :awesome:

kotfeestjes in Gent!!! :awesome: my friends always want to go to an actual nightclub but D: no D: nightclubs with shite music and weird people around you and D:

(but at least I've found friends there, can't complain)

kotfeestjes in Gent!!! :awesome: my friends always want to go to an actual nightclub but D: no D: nightclubs with shite music and weird people around you and D:

(but at least I've found friends there, can't complain)

Home van de unief he ;)

You know why I don't really go out here? Because it's only nightclubs here (the fact that they are far away is not the main reason)

Yay so good, new friends that's awesome!

Marco: you really should vist northern Europe, it's like paradise on Earth: the big forests, tiny towns, friendly people (yes they don't always look friendly but believe me, they're so ready to help you!), colourful houses...