✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

:hug: They'd better abolish exams...

Hmmm I don't really know how it's gonna end up :p

I'm trying to do something for that Coldplayer Book thing on twitter

I'm drawing the stickman from my avi, and then I want to add some "birds flying at the speed of sound"

Great idea!! :D and yeah exams are a test of memory not knowledge :(

S

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-VSpYASNeiI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-VSpYASNeiI

Maarty Broekman off Britains Got Talent :awesome:

His musical talent isn't fantastic but he's so sweet :P

Whahah his accent :lol: "I loof British people"

no :p

in Swedish it's Hej :) but i like to mix it up when i say it :p so i have a few different ways of saying it in english :smash:

I see haha!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-VSpYASNeiI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-VSpYASNeiI

Maarty Broekman off Britains Got Talent :awesome:

His musical talent isn't fantastic but he's so sweet :P

Haha! Oh my goodness! :lol:

I found this article (it's not long) about the top 10 sexiest accents :P

I was surprised that Irish got #01

Irish got #01? I guess that makes sense...but I prefer English and Scottish accents. :P

Laurel:

picture.php?albumid=100&pictureid=1125

Thank you! I love this picture! His face :dazzled:

Diana:

picture.php?albumid=100&pictureid=1128

POST 8000

YOU'RE ALL AWESOME AND I ONLY POSTED FOR THE PEOPLE I TALK TO THE MOST BUT ALL OF THE PUB GANG ARE AMAZING

OH MAN OH MAN! I have been away for a few days (weeks, maybe) and I come back to The Pub and see this?! My heart just melted! I have been remembered :D!!

lol

Congrats on your 8000th post, Molly!!! (LOOOOOOOVE that photo :) )

Sorry I have been away! My life just changed a lot, and have not had a chance to come here and vent a bit, and to hear people venting as well.

I do not know why but I feel like writing what happened in the last month of my life. If interested, read on (Probably will not be interesting anyways :P)

sooo.... A month ago I was getting ready for my finals at college. It was the last week of classes and I was getting touchy-feely because of it. It was also the last week at work and it was sort of weird... to start thinking that you were not going to see all of that people probably ever again after working with them for a while... That week went pretty fast though. The Thursday before classes ended was interesting. It started with an event I hope never happens again, which I would rather not get into any detail, and was followed by an excruciating pain caused by my right kidney. Went to the doctor the following day and it was fixed like four days later, just in time for my finals.

This last semester I only had to actual tests and then had two take home tests. My vert exam seemed to never end and my evol one was WAY to short (10 questions) for a 150pts exam. My advanced ochem take home was not so bad because I had the help of one of my classmates, and the last one was ecotoxicology,which took me about three days and at the end I just decided to leave the last answer blank because the day she explained that material was the day my kidney attacked me mercilessly, so I was not really paying attention... -.-'... Anyways, got two Bs and two Cs... So much for trying hard. Whatever. School was over by then.

Then it was just waiting. Fighting with my STUPID STUPID FREAKING STUPID excuse of a roommate over some money she never payed me and over some kitchen utensils she stole. -.-'... You do not mess with other people's cooking stuff!!! The rest of the days were passed by trying to get my freaking driver's license... Kind of funny story:

Day 1. (It was so bad I will have to number the days) We get there around 8:30am, I have all of the papers (or so I think) and I am just waiting in line. Apparently I could not use some of my papers because they did not have the address on them, so they make me take the knowledge test and tell me I have to come back to take the driving one. I got a 100 in the first part, and an 85 on the second part, more than enough to pass. The computer did not send the info over so they almost make me retake the whole thing, but the lady behind the desk went over and saw the grades so in the end I did not have to take them again.

Day 2. I had to run around the previous day to get all of the papers that had my address on them so I could bring them with me. This time we get there at 8am, and everything is cool, they tell to move the car into the line and to wait there... My friend's car has a dent on the passenger's door which does not allow you to open the door fully but it is more than enough for a regular person to get in (I am 1.68m tall, and not skinny at all, and my friend is 1.75 and a lot bigger than me, and we both get in pretty easily)... turns out that the only instructor they had is this about 130kg lady who could hardly get into a SUV. Needless to say, I was fucked and could not take the test. We laughed about it all the way home.

Day 3. Brought another's friend along, and with him, his car. No way I was going to risk it again. We get there at 7:30am and I have to wait in line while it rains... when I got to the signing place they told me they did not have any places left for taking the test (I SAY BS), but that I should make an appointment. I almost yelled at her because I had tried to make an appointment the previous day and they told me I needed a driver's permit. Turns out they FORGOT to give me the permit when I passed the stupid knowledge exam. The stupid thing was only valid through the 15th of may because of my visa... -.-'... Later that day I went to the goodbye lunch with the people I worked with, so George (remember him?) was there (</3)

A couple of days later I was just sitting in my couch thinking, and I realized that I needed to say a lot of things to George in order to get over him, I needed closure and I never got that from him. So I sent him this long text, explaining what I once felt and how I wished him a good life. I did not think he was going to answer but I think he misunderstood the text so hard he had to. For some reason the answer included things like "I am not ready to be in a relationship" and such, which just made me laugh because my text said "I just need closure and that is why I am sending this" and "have a nice life" sort of things, and he knew I was moving away in less than a week, so none of that made sense... so i just answered him that I knew that already, and that I just wanted to say what I said. So there it ends. It is funny how you guys were there for when it all started. And now you have the ending! It is kind of sad, for me at least, since I am the one that fell for him, but it is truly ended and that makes me happy, because my actual ex also failed to be honorable enough to give an actual end to the relationship.

Anyways, later that week my parents arrived with my godmother and I went to pick them up with a couple of friends. We rented a car so I was driving it since my dad did not have any experience driving in those roads (I did not either...). We almost got run over by a giant (GIANT) white truck, but thanks to God and good brakes it did not happen. They got here on Thursday and my graduation was on Saturday. Saturday morning we had to go pick the moving trailer but it turned out our car could not pull it, so we had to rent a truck instead. That whole process made me about 30 minutes late for my graduation. I was supposed to get there at 10:15, but ran there at 10:50. Luckily it was a small graduation and it started at 11am, so it was not that big of an issue. Of course my hair was a mess, and I could not fix myself properly, but that is my life.

Later that night, I was finishing packing up, so I was completely melancholic. I was sobbing. I had hit me pretty hard that I was not coming back there ever. That I was not seeing anyone I knew there again in a long time, if not ever. So, naturally, I wanted at least a couple of tequila shots, so I asked my closest friend to go with me. She preferred to go out with a guy she had been seeing for the last three days over me, so that felt bad and now I do not even know if it was actually that important of a friendship if you can just surpass it like that.

The following morning we left at 8am to move my stuff to Virginia. After 12h (should have been around 9 tops) we made it and I am really glad with the place where I am going to live. I will have three roommates, all of them are boys..., and the only one I could actually meet that night was amazing. He drove us up to drop off the truck and even saved my parents when they got lost! They guy let me used his GPS so we could drive safely during our vacations just because. Like, I did not mention needing a GPS (I did, BADLY, because my phone's GPS is fucked up), so he did it just because he noticed we did not have one. So I am pretty happy with at least one of my roommates. He is nice. In the words of my mother: He is an angel.

Either way, next day we drove to South Carolina, and the following day all the way to Miami. We did not do much in Miami, and only went to the beach once, but at least I got a bit tanned.

After that we went to Kissimmee, near Orlando, and we spend a few days there. We did not do much there either, but you cannot expect much when traveling with three 55+ years olds. Today my parents left on a cruise to the Bahamas and I am here, in a hotel in West Palm Beach, by myself. It has been raining like crazy, with thunder and lighting all night. I HATE THIS SITUATION. So I am writing all of this to get distracted because if I try to fall asleep I would end up making a bed on the bathtub just so I do not have to hear the thunder as much.

I am not scared of thunder that much. It is only when they make everything shake and sound super near that they scare me. Three lighting have struck my backyard before, so I think that is why it scares me. Also, I am by myself in God knows where, so you have to cut me some slack :P.

So that is all that has happened. After another night here, we are spending a couple of nights in atlanta and then I am flying back to my new home, where hopefully I will find a job SOOOOOOON! (cross your fingers for me, please)

I am going to bed now. Will get on tomorrow. I have free time now lol

That is quite difficult to explain :p in fact I have no clue of how to explain that :thinking:

Wow It's a special day, Celien 19 000, me 1000, and Molly 8000 :cool:

it's British, they say I sound English when I'm on holiday in England and I fear it would turn Scottish if we'd go on holiday to Scotland or Welsh if we'd go to Wales :blank:

yes, love these special days :wacky: :awesome:

Celien:

picture.php?albumid=100&pictureid=1124

POST 8000

YOU'RE ALL AWESOME AND I ONLY POSTED FOR THE PEOPLE I TALK TO THE MOST BUT ALL OF THE PUB GANG ARE AMAZING

tumblr_inline_mkdueiESKQ1rvavdo.gif

d'aaaaaaaaaaauwwwww :wacky: :hug:

Haha there's something wrong with my "r" though, sometimes I just don't pronounce it :p

*high fives*

Haha! Oh my goodness! :lol:

Irish got #01? I guess that makes sense...but I prefer English and Scottish accents. :P

:nod: Scottish and English are the best accents

though French is very sexy whilst the person speaks French :p

OH MAN OH MAN! I have been away for a few days (weeks, maybe) and I come back to The Pub and see this?! My heart just melted! I have been remembered :D!!

lol

Congrats on your 8000th post, Molly!!! (LOOOOOOOVE that photo :) )

Sorry I have been away! My life just changed a lot, and have not had a chance to come here and vent a bit, and to hear people venting as well.

I do not know why but I feel like writing what happened in the last month of my life. If interested, read on (Probably will not be interesting anyways :P)

sooo.... A month ago I was getting ready for my finals at college. It was the last week of classes and I was getting touchy-feely because of it. It was also the last week at work and it was sort of weird... to start thinking that you were not going to see all of that people probably ever again after working with them for a while... That week went pretty fast though. The Thursday before classes ended was interesting. It started with an event I hope never happens again, which I would rather not get into any detail, and was followed by an excruciating pain caused by my right kidney. Went to the doctor the following day and it was fixed like four days later, just in time for my finals.

This last semester I only had to actual tests and then had two take home tests. My vert exam seemed to never end and my evol one was WAY to short (10 questions) for a 150pts exam. My advanced ochem take home was not so bad because I had the help of one of my classmates, and the last one was ecotoxicology,which took me about three days and at the end I just decided to leave the last answer blank because the day she explained that material was the day my kidney attacked me mercilessly, so I was not really paying attention... -.-'... Anyways, got two Bs and two Cs... So much for trying hard. Whatever. School was over by then.

Then it was just waiting. Fighting with my STUPID STUPID FREAKING STUPID excuse of a roommate over some money she never payed me and over some kitchen utensils she stole. -.-'... You do not mess with other people's cooking stuff!!! The rest of the days were passed by trying to get my freaking driver's license... Kind of funny story:

Day 1. (It was so bad I will have to number the days) We get there around 8:30am, I have all of the papers (or so I think) and I am just waiting in line. Apparently I could not use some of my papers because they did not have the address on them, so they make me take the knowledge test and tell me I have to come back to take the driving one. I got a 100 in the first part, and an 85 on the second part, more than enough to pass. The computer did not send the info over so they almost make me retake the whole thing, but the lady behind the desk went over and saw the grades so in the end I did not have to take them again.

Day 2. I had to run around the previous day to get all of the papers that had my address on them so I could bring them with me. This time we get there at 8am, and everything is cool, they tell to move the car into the line and to wait there... My friend's car has a dent on the passenger's door which does not allow you to open the door fully but it is more than enough for a regular person to get in (I am 1.68m tall, and not skinny at all, and my friend is 1.75 and a lot bigger than me, and we both get in pretty easily)... turns out that the only instructor they had is this about 130kg lady who could hardly get into a SUV. Needless to say, I was fucked and could not take the test. We laughed about it all the way home.

Day 3. Brought another's friend along, and with him, his car. No way I was going to risk it again. We get there at 7:30am and I have to wait in line while it rains... when I got to the signing place they told me they did not have any places left for taking the test (I SAY BS), but that I should make an appointment. I almost yelled at her because I had tried to make an appointment the previous day and they told me I needed a driver's permit. Turns out they FORGOT to give me the permit when I passed the stupid knowledge exam. The stupid thing was only valid through the 15th of may because of my visa... -.-'... Later that day I went to the goodbye lunch with the people I worked with, so George (remember him?) was there (</3)

A couple of days later I was just sitting in my couch thinking, and I realized that I needed to say a lot of things to George in order to get over him, I needed closure and I never got that from him. So I sent him this long text, explaining what I once felt and how I wished him a good life. I did not think he was going to answer but I think he misunderstood the text so hard he had to. For some reason the answer included things like "I am not ready to be in a relationship" and such, which just made me laugh because my text said "I just need closure and that is why I am sending this" and "have a nice life" sort of things, and he knew I was moving away in less than a week, so none of that made sense... so i just answered him that I knew that already, and that I just wanted to say what I said. So there it ends. It is funny how you guys were there for when it all started. And now you have the ending! It is kind of sad, for me at least, since I am the one that fell for him, but it is truly ended and that makes me happy, because my actual ex also failed to be honorable enough to give an actual end to the relationship.

Anyways, later that week my parents arrived with my godmother and I went to pick them up with a couple of friends. We rented a car so I was driving it since my dad did not have any experience driving in those roads (I did not either...). We almost got run over by a giant (GIANT) white truck, but thanks to God and good brakes it did not happen. They got here on Thursday and my graduation was on Saturday. Saturday morning we had to go pick the moving trailer but it turned out our car could not pull it, so we had to rent a truck instead. That whole process made me about 30 minutes late for my graduation. I was supposed to get there at 10:15, but ran there at 10:50. Luckily it was a small graduation and it started at 11am, so it was not that big of an issue. Of course my hair was a mess, and I could not fix myself properly, but that is my life.

Later that night, I was finishing packing up, so I was completely melancholic. I was sobbing. I had hit me pretty hard that I was not coming back there ever. That I was not seeing anyone I knew there again in a long time, if not ever. So, naturally, I wanted at least a couple of tequila shots, so I asked my closest friend to go with me. She preferred to go out with a guy she had been seeing for the last three days over me, so that felt bad and now I do not even know if it was actually that important of a friendship if you can just surpass it like that.

The following morning we left at 8am to move my stuff to Virginia. After 12h (should have been around 9 tops) we made it and I am really glad with the place where I am going to live. I will have three roommates, all of them are boys..., and the only one I could actually meet that night was amazing. He drove us up to drop off the truck and even saved my parents when they got lost! They guy let me used his GPS so we could drive safely during our vacations just because. Like, I did not mention needing a GPS (I did, BADLY, because my phone's GPS is fucked up), so he did it just because he noticed we did not have one. So I am pretty happy with at least one of my roommates. He is nice. In the words of my mother: He is an angel.

Either way, next day we drove to South Carolina, and the following day all the way to Miami. We did not do much in Miami, and only went to the beach once, but at least I got a bit tanned.

After that we went to Kissimmee, near Orlando, and we spend a few days there. We did not do much there either, but you cannot expect much when traveling with three 55+ years olds. Today my parents left on a cruise to the Bahamas and I am here, in a hotel in West Palm Beach, by myself. It has been raining like crazy, with thunder and lighting all night. I HATE THIS SITUATION. So I am writing all of this to get distracted because if I try to fall asleep I would end up making a bed on the bathtub just so I do not have to hear the thunder as much.

I am not scared of thunder that much. It is only when they make everything shake and sound super near that they scare me. Three lighting have struck my backyard before, so I think that is why it scares me. Also, I am by myself in God knows where, so you have to cut me some slack :P.

So that is all that has happened. After another night here, we are spending a couple of nights in atlanta and then I am flying back to my new home, where hopefully I will find a job SOOOOOOON! (cross your fingers for me, please)

I am going to bed now. Will get on tomorrow. I have free time now lol

wow that is quite a story Diana :hug:

good it all turned well (sorta)

hope you find a job :)

Diana!!! You're back! Hey, you missed my 9,999th post. :P

For DiOli05:

Guy+Berryman+wont+you+let+me+know+3.png

:nod: Scottish and English are the best accents

though French is very sexy whilst the person speaks French :p

Haha! Eh, French is okay...Spanish and Italian though...:sweatdrop: