✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Violet Hill= Meant for Live Performances

Josh42

Someone has probably already mentioned this already, but I wanted to bring it up in a thread.

One of my initial reactions when i first heard this song at 7 on Radio 1 was that this song was made for live performances, especially large venues. I can't really explain it, but something about the guitar and heavy bass make me think so. Who agrees?

Sigh another evening of you winding others up for your own entertainment...get a girlfriend/boyfriend perhaps? Or a couple of friends?

Stop pulling our pigtails cos you secretly love us and go talk to some real people ;)

Yeah I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this poster as well...in case any of you people didn't notice...this is a COLDPLAY forum...I'm not saying you can't disagree just have some respect...:)

Sigh another evening of you winding others up for your own entertainment...get a girlfriend/boyfriend perhaps? Or a couple of friends?

Stop pulling our pigtails cos you secretly love us and go talk to some real people ;)

CRY ME A RIVER

yeah, deffinently

was listening to it on whileys show

and i was thinking

the last record suffered about 10% because they were concentrating on how it would sound live

and it appears with this first track

the problem may have reappeared

I cant wait to hear this one live, Its Definatly a song that can be "Sung from the rafters".

Hey My names Jesse and im New. This was my first post. Ive been with Coldplay sence 2006. :)

Welcome Jesse!

To everyone fighting with dejan: just fucking ignore him...I don't give a shit what he says so pretend like he's not here.