September 1, 200917 yr I would go to the Amsterdam after gig too, but I don't think that it would be big problem. Anyway if we will miss the train we could wait the second gig under the park gates and be in the first row next day;)
September 5, 200917 yr What time have you guys planned to start queueing? Doors open at 3 pm already :stunned:
September 5, 200917 yr Author I'll wake up... have breakfast... bag my stuff for the day and will go to the train station :) I hope to be there asap to claim the best spot :D
September 6, 200917 yr I'll wake up... have breakfast... bag my stuff for the day and will go to the train station :) I hope to be there asap to claim the best spot :D So, you think that would be entering with the bag? in Budapest that was impossible...
September 6, 200917 yr I will be there as well :) Can't wait to meet Hester for the very first time .... SQUUEEEEEE! :D
September 6, 200917 yr Author So, you think that would be entering with the bag? in Budapest that was impossible... It would be possible... only if you put the right stuff in you bag. It isn't allowed to bring bottles and cans and stuff like that... But I hope they'll allow orange juice cartons etc.
September 6, 200917 yr I will be there as well :) Can't wait to meet Hester for the very first time .... SQUUEEEEEE! :D Nice:D How early are you going to be there Kirsten? I was thinking about being there at 10am. Man, I can't wait!:D I'm going with 2 people who've never been to a Coldplay concert before, so I think they are going to enjoy it very very much. 3 days to go! :smug::D
September 6, 200917 yr Author Nice:D How early are you going to be there Kirsten? I was thinking about being there at 10am. Man, I can't wait!:D I'm going with 2 people who've never been to a Coldplay concert before, so I think they are going to enjoy it very very much. 3 days to go! :smug::D haha 10 AM :shocked2: If i want te be there I'll have to set my alarm at 7 am LOL:laugh3: I hope to be there around 11 am or noon
September 6, 200917 yr Nice:D How early are you going to be there Kirsten? I was thinking about being there at 10am. Man, I can't wait!:D I'm going with 2 people who've never been to a Coldplay concert before, so I think they are going to enjoy it very very much. 3 days to go! :smug::D Not sure yet. :confused: I arrive the day before and Hester is going to stay at the same hotel and she needs to put her stuff in my room first (as check in time is after noon) and we'll head to Goffertpark as soon as this is sorted ;) So maybe we will get there by 11 am ....?!
September 7, 200917 yr Okay, facing my last day at work today :D Then I will be off for 3 weeks straight :D Can't wait to get to Nijmegen :cool:
September 7, 200917 yr Oh, I really can't wait now!!! I;m shiver thinking I would be there!!! In the morning I will to Amsterdam and then... only COLDPLAY!
September 7, 200917 yr haha 10 AM :shocked2: If i want te be there I'll have to set my alarm at 7 am LOL:laugh3: I hope to be there around 11 am or noon Hmm yeah well, the thing is that I'm always late:laugh3: So when I say 10am, it will probably be 10.30 or 11am:P I have to wake up at around 8 am'ish to be there at 10am:thinking: Not sure yet. :confused: I arrive the day before and Hester is going to stay at the same hotel and she needs to put her stuff in my room first (as check in time is after noon) and we'll head to Goffertpark as soon as this is sorted ;) So maybe we will get there by 11 am ....?! Hmm 11am is a good time I think.. I'm not sure, since Ive got no clue what tpo expect:P Kirsten, how late were the people there on the germany shows? 9/9/9 - magic date for setlist changing![/size][/center][/b][/color] 9/9/9 - Yessssshhhhh! I didn't even seen the 9/9/9 date:o Awesome!:D
September 7, 200917 yr Kirsten!! 1 day and a few hours till meet up! I'll be at the hotel at 10 AM, quickly stuff my bag in your room and than, of we go, to the Goffertpark! With a bit of luck we'll be there somewhere betweet 10.30 and 11 AM. I just hope there won't be too many people like there were in Paris this morning! 30 people at around 8 AM!!
September 7, 200917 yr Kirsten!! 1 day and a few hours till meet up! I'll be at the hotel at 10 AM, quickly stuff my bag in your room and than, of we go, to the Goffertpark! With a bit of luck we'll be there somewhere betweet 10.30 and 11 AM. I just hope there won't be too many people like there were in Paris this morning! 30 people at around 8 AM!!
Create an account or sign in to comment