✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9 September 2009 - Goffertpark, Nijmegen, Netherlands

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Elbow is supporting act!!! I'm so excited, I've never seen Coldplay or Elbow live and now I get to see two of my favorite bands at the same time!! :dance:

Edit: Urgh. Seems to have been a mistake on coldplay.com... :confused:

Squuuuuueeeee Hester :)

And we are soooo going to meet there with Carla and Chavi and god knows who else ... :D

Even though I will see them before at Hannover and Munich I am sooo very excited about going there as well ;)

Even today I asked my jobmate whether she would borrow me her navigation system for the car so that I can make my way to get there easily :)

My sister in law and brother are going to freak out when the find out about us crazy coldplayers! Wahahaha! :nice:

They both aren't members of the board and they haven't got a clue about what's going on over here!

Oh and 09-09 (first gig), is my sister in law's b-day! So extra double party! :D

Guys.... On the 9th the opening acts are Flaming Lips and Bat for Lashes!!!

On the 10th it is White Lies & Miss Montreal.

Whaaa, Flaming Lips and Bat for Lashes are two of my favorites!!!

Now... I have tickets for the 10th, but of course I would prefer to go the 9th. So, maybe... Is there anyone here who prefers White Lies & Miss Montreal above BFL and FL, and wants to trade? :blush:

(not that I expect anyone will respond, but hey, if you never try....)

Bat for lashes?! :wacky: wooohoooooo :dance:

Sorry to bump this thread for these tiny and unimportant news but I have just bought myself tickets for both Nijmegen shows :)

So I will be there as well!!

SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEE! :D

whiejjj yayy meeting kirsten earllyyyy

:dance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NEED HELP FAST! how do i get back to amsterdam?

Hi Guys, i realy need your help! I'm gonna visit Holland for the first time and i'll be staying in Amsterdam, which means i gotta take a train to nijmegen -thats not a problam to get there by train, all i gotta do is get in NS site and chack when the train goes...but there BIG HUGE PROBLAM is -how do i get back to amsterdam in the middle of the night?

i saw in the NS site that the last train to amsterdam is in 23:18!!! and the nijmegen train station is about 3 km away from Goffertpark, there is no way i'll be there on time to make it for the last train, as i unserdtand the concert is over in about 23:00, which means 18 minutes to get out of the goffertpart and run/take a texi in the bad traffic to the train station...=impossible!

Is there anybody here going back to amsterdam/other city after the show? how are you getting back? do you have any idea how to save me? are there any night-buses?

please HELP!!!

Hi Guys, i realy need your help! I'm gonna visit Holland for the first time and i'll be staying in Amsterdam, which means i gotta take a train to nijmegen -thats not a problam to get there by train, all i gotta do is get in NS site and chack when the train goes...but there BIG HUGE PROBLAM is -how do i get back to amsterdam in the middle of the night?

i saw in the NS site that the last train to amsterdam is in 23:18!!! and the nijmegen train station is about 3 km away from Goffertpark, there is no way i'll be there on time to make it for the last train, as i unserdtand the concert is over in about 23:00, which means 18 minutes to get out of the goffertpart and run/take a texi in the bad traffic to the train station...=impossible!

Is there anybody here going back to amsterdam/other city after the show? how are you getting back? do you have any idea how to save me? are there any night-buses?

please HELP!!!

everyone has that problem.... luckily my last train departs at 23:48, hopefully enough time to get from the venue to Nijmegen Central station...

The train company "NS" will normally put some extra trains in service, but as I saw this information is not available yet... you can check this webpage (only in dutch) http://ns.nl/cs/Satellite/reizigers/plan-uw-reis/evenementen?packedargs=packedargs%3Dsar_1 for information about the extra trains... If you're going to see Coldplay at a thurday, you'll be able to take this "extra" train to 's-hertogenbosch and from there, you can take the Nighttrain to Amsterdam... If you're going on a Wednesday you'll have to check that webpage, because on a wednesday there is no night train available from 's-hertogenbosch to Utrecht Central station.

Option number 2: There are no regular busses from Nijmegen to Amsterdam. But you can take the "event bus" http://www.tripticket.nl/vervoersinformatie/evenementgroep/19/coldplay-the-viva-la-vida-tour.html (only in dutch)

Option number 3: Take a taxi, but that will cost you around 100 euros

Option number 4: Hotel Room... rates starts at 30 euros a night.

If you need some help you can pm me