✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9 September 2009 - Goffertpark, Nijmegen, Netherlands

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you think that would be entering with the bag? in Budapest that was impossible...

It would be possible... only if you put the right stuff in you bag. It isn't allowed to bring bottles and cans and stuff like that... But I hope they'll allow orange juice cartons etc.

I will be there as well :)

Can't wait to meet Hester for the very first time .... SQUUEEEEEE! :D

Nice:D How early are you going to be there Kirsten? I was thinking about being there at 10am.

Man, I can't wait!:D I'm going with 2 people who've never been to a Coldplay concert before, so I think they are going to enjoy it very very much.

3 days to go! :smug::D

Nice:D How early are you going to be there Kirsten? I was thinking about being there at 10am.

Man, I can't wait!:D I'm going with 2 people who've never been to a Coldplay concert before, so I think they are going to enjoy it very very much.

haha 10 AM :shocked2: If i want te be there I'll have to set my alarm at 7 am LOL:laugh3: I hope to be there around 11 am or noon

Not sure yet. :confused:

I arrive the day before and Hester is going to stay at the same hotel and she needs to put her stuff in my room first (as check in time is after noon) and we'll head to Goffertpark as soon as this is sorted ;)

So maybe we will get there by 11 am ....?!

haha 10 AM :shocked2: If i want te be there I'll have to set my alarm at 7 am LOL:laugh3: I hope to be there around 11 am or noon

Hmm yeah well, the thing is that I'm always late:laugh3: So when I say 10am, it will probably be 10.30 or 11am:P

I have to wake up at around 8 am'ish to be there at 10am:thinking:

Not sure yet. :confused:

I arrive the day before and Hester is going to stay at the same hotel and she needs to put her stuff in my room first (as check in time is after noon) and we'll head to Goffertpark as soon as this is sorted ;)

So maybe we will get there by 11 am ....?!

Hmm 11am is a good time I think.. I'm not sure, since Ive got no clue what tpo expect:P Kirsten, how late were the people there on the germany shows?

9/9/9 - magic date for setlist changing![/size][/center][/b][/color]

9/9/9 - Yessssshhhhh!

I didn't even seen the 9/9/9 date:o Awesome!:D

Kirsten!! 1 day and a few hours till meet up!

I'll be at the hotel at 10 AM, quickly stuff my bag in your room and than, of we go, to the Goffertpark! With a bit of luck we'll be there somewhere betweet 10.30 and 11 AM.

I just hope there won't be too many people like there were in Paris this morning!

30 people at around 8 AM!!

Kirsten!! 1 day and a few hours till meet up!

I'll be at the hotel at 10 AM, quickly stuff my bag in your room and than, of we go, to the Goffertpark! With a bit of luck we'll be there somewhere betweet 10.30 and 11 AM.

I just hope there won't be too many people like there were in Paris this morning!

30 people at around 8 AM!!