✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9 September 2009 - Goffertpark, Nijmegen, Netherlands

Is there anyone of you on Twitter, and followed by Raven? Could you then please ask her if there were many people at the gates around 3 pm? I won't be able to get there sooner tomorrow, and I really wonder if I still make a chance on a decent spot...

I can follow her, but she's not following me. Does a person have to be following you too in order to ask them a question and get a reply from them?

If that is the case, I won't be able to ask her your question.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can follow her, but she's not following me. Does a person have to be following you too in order to ask them a question and get a reply from them?

If that is the case, I won't be able to ask her your question.

I don't know :blush:

We could just give it a chance, and see if she replies. Would you? Thanks so much!

(I'm getting really nervous, and worried that I won't get a good spot. Agh, the pre-gig nerves! :lol:)

I don't know :blush:

We could just give it a chance, and see if she replies. Would you? Thanks so much!

(I'm getting really nervous, and worried that I won't get a good spot. Agh, the pre-gig nerves! :lol:)

Ok, I asked her! Now let's hope she'll answer :) I have to leave work in 10 minutes, so I hope she'll answer before that (if she can see my message anyway)

I'm nervous as well! Took the day off tomorrow, so I can queue early.

Well, the sky is grey here and it's going to rain, I guess.. But I hope not!

My school is in Nijmegen, so it's pretty weird to go home and leave the Goffertpark :P I'm going tomorrow!

Oh, and I've heard the soundcheck.

Really, I've heard it. I had English class and we had to read something. It was suddenly quiet and I thought I heard Viva la Vida! My friend next to me heard it also.. At 12:30 I think. It was far away, but I recognized it immediately :P

Have a great time everybody! :D

Another update from Kirsten

Coldplay Karma at its best! You cant top what happened to us! Just saying P.H. 15 minutes ago from txt

she's a teaser, we want to know what happened with Phil :angry:

edit: and Hester

Oh My God!! Coldplay Karma baby!! I got killed by the most beautiful smile ever..2 minutes ago from txt

by guess is the played trouble instead of the hardest part....

P.

Ah you're right that's where the C-stage is. And it'd make more sense. Well though I really love that version of The Hardest Part, I'd be totally happy with that since I already heard it 3 times now =)

Squeee for the girls !!

And omg why did they add Trouble JUST after Paris :bigcry: I so wanna hear it in Wembley guys !!

the hope for trouble seriously is one of my reasons to go to the wembley gigs :D now pleeeaaase just keep it in the set! so great they did it tonight

I haven't heard Trouble live in so long...so wait, it was instead of Hardest Part(which I absolutely:heart: so dont' want to lose) or during C-stage:thinking:?

Trouble was the song that made me feel that CP is MY band...:nice: it might not be the best CP song, but it's so special to me! I hope we hear it at Wembley, even one of the days!!!