✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9 September 2009 - Goffertpark, Nijmegen, Netherlands

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It' s tomooooooooooorrooooooow! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I can't wait :D I had this weird dream about coldplay last night. I was at a concert en Chris touched my hand or something.. Then suddenly I was on stage sitting somewhere. It was very very strange.. But also awesome :D

I'll see you tomorrow people! ^_^

See you tomorrow!! :dance:

@ Lovers in Japan; what time will you be queuing up?

I was thinking about being there around 10 am, I know.. It's eaaarly =p

But I probably can't sleep anyway tonight and my friends didn't bother going early. So yay!:D It'll be their first Coldplay experience:laugh3:

Oh btw, maybe it'll be easy to recognise me if you know how I look like:lol:

I'll probably be wearing a grey t-shirt and maybe my Viva-jacket. It can be cold in the mornings ^_^

That's me:

foto0027z.jpg

Hope to meet you all there:)

I can't frigging wait.. I'm so hyper right now, it's bad:laugh3:

@ Lovers: See you tomorrow! You won't be the only who is too hyped up to sleep :p

I'll be the girl on my avi; but I'll be wearing a black jeans and my black top with butterflies on the front and the gig dates on the back. And probably my black jacket with my purple Will-like scarf! :D

See you tomorrow!!!!! :dance:

Last Minute!

I have a spare ticket left. A friend of mine is ill at the moment and it doesn't look that she will be better tomorrow. She decided not to go, because she would probably puke over all the people or something:P

I really feel bad for her, but she takes it with humour thank god.

Soooo if you know someone who wants/needs a ticket you can get it for €45,-, since it's reaaaally last minute and I know it will be hard to get rid of it now:P.

If you're interested text me on this number: +31628059587 and I'll call you back. I will probably asleep within an hour, but I'll be up at 8:30am:lol:

I'll be in the queing at around 10am and I will bring the ticket with me.

First person who contacts me, will get the ticket.

Raven, ok I will try to remember what you will wear tomorrow, but I think it won't be that hard:D Oh man, I cant wait!

You'd better not post your phone number here...

Hi Guys!

Dutch-based English fan signing in. Nice site.

Going with some friends to Goffertpark for the show on Wednesday. :cool: Don't need to stand front row so expect to get there around 6pm. Is this a bad idea?

Nah, you'll probably still have a great night and you are still fresh, cause you don't have to wait all day! I like to stand near the front, so I'll be leaving in an hour or so for the 2-hour drive. :dozey:

I looked around on Twitter and I found Raven12's tweets :)

"Merchandise stand has been set up and we hesrd from security that there will be some kind of golden cirkle. Gates open in less than 3 hours!" 13 minutes ago from mobile web

"So we made it to the venue, there are around 30 people here!" about 1 hour ago from mobile web

The golden circle thing is good to know for tomorrow!

Coldplay concert 9 September 2009

Hi folks,

I found this info on the link stated below (translated from Dutch via Google online tool):

Coldplay - Viva la Vida Tour Concert Tickets

Buy Coldplay - Viva la Vida Tour tickets for the performance of Coldplay in Goffertpark, Nijmegen, Netherlands.

Time: Wednesday, 9/9/2009

Doors: 15:00 Start: 18:00

Tickets from € 59 (excluding service charges)

Age Restrictions NA

Further information:

The two sold-out concerts in Ahoy were phenomenal class. So whether or not it will be the last Dutch Coldplay concert ever, make sure you do not miss it!

Telephone sales: 0900 - 1010 2020 (45 cpm)

PROVISIONAL TIMETABLE

Doors open 15:00

18.15u Bat For Lashes

19.15u Flaming Lips

21.00 Coldplay

You can throughout the concert (leave ?) grounds and there is no specific time that you should be inside. We expect the concert to be over between half 11and 11 hours (between 22.30 and 23.00 o'clock). Note: times are indicative only. Private drinks may not be included on the site.

TRANSPORT INFORMATION FOR VISITORS:

Goffertpark is very easy to reach by public transport. Parking is limited.

The event site, with extensive hospitality industry, will open at 15:00 hours. Avoid the regular files in the evening at the nodes around Nijmegen and come on time to the Goffertpark.

Public Transport: The NS will long (Google translation) and there will be extra trains. From NS Station Nijmegen Central Park and ride shuttle buses Goffert € 5.00 return. Check http://www.ns.nl or http://www.9292ov.nl travel advice for custom.

Trip Ticket: Via http://www.tripticket.nl line transport you from your house. After entering your zip code, you immediately see a complete and independent transport advice of transport with public transport, your car or an organized coach.

Car: There are several parking lots near the Goffertpark. These are approximately 15 to 25 minutes walking distance, to parking with shuttle buses connected to the Goffertpark.

Coming by car to the event, if you follow the signs are near Nijmegen Concert Parking. These lead you to the nearest parking. Some parks charge a parking fee of € 5 to € 15. Let you in Nijmegen not guided by a navigation system. Link: http://www.livenation.nl/event/1009/coldplay-viva-la-vida-tour-tickets/?c=feed_ad.nl

I wish all of you going tonight good luck - and hopefully it will be another wonderful concert. Have a NICE TIME. :)

RoosAnne - I saw that you are there, too. HAVE FUN and ENJOY! :D

And 3 more tweeds from Raven!

"we heard a recording for the soundcheck and it has been raining a little. 35 minuted left till gates open!!" 1 minute ago from mobile web

"We should have taken this entrance!" http://twitpic.com/h2jfn 32 minutes ago from TwitPic

"bought myself the beautiful butterfly shirt :) Am stsrting to develop a headache, which is not so good.. please send us Karma!!" 40 minutes ago from mobile web

Karma sent!

Karma sent to you Nikki - hope that your headache will be gone before the concert begins! And that the only rain will be "rain" of butterflies. :D

I think that there will be reviews of one of the Dutch concerts (probably the first one) here: Nu.nl (has a section with concert reviews, de Volkskrant (with a section called "recensies"), the paper AD with a link to livenation: http://www.livenation.nl/event/1009/coldplay-viva-la-vida-tour-tickets. Therefore, this paper might have a review of one of the concerts. I am going to check it out.

Once again: ENJOY and HAVE FUN! Lots of Coldplay karma to you all! :D

Hey Nancy, thank you, but I was just quoting tweets from Raven12. She is there at the venue now waiting to get in. Unfortunately I'm nog going to the show tonight. Your karma is sent to Raven!

I'm going to the show tomorrow :D so it's nice to read her tweets. hopefully it won't rain!

Karma sent to you Nikki - hope that your headache will be gone before the concert begins! And that the only rain will be "rain" of butterflies. :D

I think that there will be reviews of one of the Dutch concerts (probably the first one) here: Nu.nl (has a section with concert reviews, de Volkskrant (with a section called "recensies"), the paper AD with a link to livenation: http://www.livenation.nl/event/1009/coldplay-viva-la-vida-tour-tickets. Therefore, this paper might have a review of one of the concerts. I am going to check it out.

Once again: ENJOY and HAVE FUN! Lots of Coldplay karma to you all! :D

Talking about Raven's tweets, there's two more: gotta love those active tweeters :)

"10 minutes left.. KARMA BABY!! Next tweet will probably contain our location in front of the stage, keep everything crossed!!" 12 minutes ago from mobile web

"we are now standing and very antsy for the gates to open. Soundcheck ended SO LET US IN!! *sigh*" 24 minutes ago from mobile web

I have no idea what antsy means, but I hope they make it to the front!

Is there anyone of you on Twitter, and followed by Raven? Could you then please ask her if there were many people at the gates around 3 pm? I won't be able to get there sooner tomorrow, and I really wonder if I still make a chance on a decent spot...