✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:: Required :: help with learning how to play the guitar!

::Hayley::

Hello all... I got an acoustic guitar a few years ago for Christmas but i never actually got around to learning how to play it!! I've been thinking about it alot recently...it's just kinda gathering dust in my room!

Does anyone know of any websites where I could get, erm, "beginners" chords which aren't confusing... sometimes chords scare me :shock: :lol:

Thanks ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If the steel strings get too much, replace them with Light or Extra Light strings and work your way up. I've been playing with the strings that my guitar came with for two years and I just can't take it anymore. Getting that F barre chord and Bb barre chord is proving to be a little too difficult for my small hands. :cry:

Re: :: Required :: help with learning how to play the guitar

Hello all... I got an acoustic guitar a few years ago for Christmas but i never actually got around to learning how to play it!! I've been thinking about it alot recently...it's just kinda gathering dust in my room!

Does anyone know of any websites where I could get, erm, "beginners" chords which aren't confusing... sometimes chords scare me :shock: :lol:

Thanks ;)

hm same here. i got one for graduation. i started learning a little then i just stopped. oh and thanks for the link Nic! :)

• 1 month later...