October 18, 200916 yr When you have Coldplay-related passwords/user names, especially on non-Coldplay websites :D
October 18, 200916 yr When you have Coldplay-related passwords/user names, especially on non-Coldplay websites :D i have that too :lol:
October 18, 200916 yr @Anna - Tack, tack :) Yeah, it started with just the hand, and then i thought 'what the hell' and just kept writing :D
October 18, 200916 yr :inquisitive: When I feel like doodling Coldplay lyrics I usually do it on paper. Swow.
October 18, 200916 yr When you spell 42 in tape on your TV. My parents are wondering what the heck it's doing there. :P
October 18, 200916 yr When your arm looks like this....: Nice... that's how I wrote down the setlist in Indy. ;)
October 18, 200916 yr Nice... that's how I wrote down the setlist in Indy. ;) oh my god I totally love your bracelets :stunned:
October 19, 200916 yr I wrote on my leg before :lol: I've literally covered my legs in Coldplay lyrics and shit. I even wrote "Coldplaying.com" on the side of my foot.
October 19, 200916 yr When you create a fake apple ID just to download the Strawberry Swing app :sneaky::wacky: It's not available in the Swedish store :(
October 19, 200916 yr Ahhh all good ones! Sorry if I repeat, as I did not get around to reading the entire thread! 1. You think about Coldplay all day, every day 2. When you're friends tell you to shut up every time you open your mouth, because they know it's going to be about Coldplay. 3. You're in love with any (or ALL wink wink) members of the band, and the guys at school/work just don't measure up 4. You hear the names Chris, Jonny, Guy or Will in everyday life and can't help but smile 5. You scream whenever you hear a Coldplay song on the radio or tv or a movie, even though you JUST listened to it on your ipod 6. Most of your ipod consists of CP songs 7. You have heard every song, bside, unreleased song, and cover the band has made. And loved them all 8. You can't help but sing Ode to Deoderant whenever you apply deoderant :) 9. You giggle whenever your math teacher says x and y 10. You have already given friends and family lists of what you would like for Christmas from the coldplay online store. You know, just so that it gets here in time for Christmas! 11. You love it when you check the "clocks" to see the time 12. You laugh like a MANIAC whenever something happens that you can relate back to coldplay 13. You\re usually off in your own little world...a CP world, that is! 14. You watch your Live 2003 dvd every spare second...that you arent on youtube looking up other Coldplay videos 15. Your internet homepage is Coldplay or Coldplaying.com 16. You can\t concentrate on anything but CP! 17. You dream about CP every night 18. You have to suppress your thoughts so that you can keep your friends...because they are so annoyed with your obsession 19. The best night of your life was the night of a Coldplay concert. 20. You have just spent loads of time on these forums and really dont care about the things you are putting off to do so I have soooooo many more things I could say, but I won't because I would go on all day!
October 19, 200916 yr Ahhh all good ones! Sorry if I repeat, as I did not get around to reading the entire thread! 1. You think about Coldplay all day, every day 2. When you're friends tell you to shut up every time you open your mouth, because they know it's going to be about Coldplay. 3. You're in love with any (or ALL wink wink) members of the band, and the guys at school/work just don't measure up 4. You hear the names Chris, Jonny, Guy or Will in everyday life and can't help but smile 5. You scream whenever you hear a Coldplay song on the radio or tv or a movie, even though you JUST listened to it on your ipod 6. Most of your ipod consists of CP songs 7. You have heard every song, bside, unreleased song, and cover the band has made. And loved them all 8. You can't help but sing Ode to Deoderant whenever you apply deoderant :) 9. You giggle whenever your math teacher says x and y 10. You have already given friends and family lists of what you would like for Christmas from the coldplay online store. You know, just so that it gets here in time for Christmas! 11. You love it when you check the "clocks" to see the time 12. You laugh like a MANIAC whenever something happens that you can relate back to coldplay 13. You\re usually off in your own little world...a CP world, that is! 14. You watch your Live 2003 dvd every spare second...that you arent on youtube looking up other Coldplay videos 15. Your internet homepage is Coldplay or Coldplaying.com 16. You can\t concentrate on anything but CP! 17. You dream about CP every night 18. You have to suppress your thoughts so that you can keep your friends...because they are so annoyed with your obsession 19. The best night of your life was the night of a Coldplay concert. 20. You have just spent loads of time on these forums and really dont care about the things you are putting off to do so I have soooooo many more things I could say, but I won't because I would go on all day! THIS! except 19:cry:
October 20, 200916 yr THIS! except 19:cry: Awww...Amy you'll get your chance one day to experience that.:hug:
Create an account or sign in to comment