✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

*when you constantly make coldplay themed designs on animal crossing. today i made one thats a blue dress, with a green jacket and a VIVA band on the sleeve. my character, laura:], is also adorning a stylish Luigi cap, since i don't have the green cap yet :\

Maybe this is a stupid question but anyway. What's animal crossing? :uhoh::kid:

EDIT: Googled it. Found out it is some game for nintendo DS? :)

Animal Crossing is a simulation game where you can do everything you want in your town : You can fish, garden, send letters, visit others towns ( your friend's town), talk with your neighbours, sell things, buy things, decorate your house, create and wear your clothes....

It is pretty addictive. :D

Animal_Crossing_DS%20winter.jpg

EDIT: Googled it. Found out it is some game for nintendo DS? :)

:lol: i have it for the wii...i'm not as addicted to it as i am coldplay, but the movie on youtube is fun to watch...(i've learned japanese from those videos :uhoh:) KONISHEEWAH TANUKI!!!

*when you read "the old man and the sea" for school (sooo boring) and the old man is constantly saying "i wish the boy were here" and you think about akward relationships and then start thinking about chris and jonny :wacky:

when you see that your mom bought a watermelon and the first thing you think of is this:

*facepalm* CHIKI!

how do you get a pic of the screen like that? i know how to do it on my laptop but how do you put in in and stuff :confused: