✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

? what are you talking about? hmmm...the only oasis song i listen to often is Some Might Say

@ Yma, you like Guy?! ME TOO. :stunned:

Wonderwall.. "Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you" or something like that.

My music teacher is really obsessed with that song so we play/sing it during our music classes all the time :bomb::veryangry2::lol:

When you can't stop dreaming nightmares about the coldplay concert you're going to. Like that your mom has sold the tickets or maybe that someone takes you far, far away from the arena they day the concert is.

It's pretty scary, I can't stop dreaming about those things.. :uhoh:

When you can't stop dreaming nightmares about the coldplay concert you're going to. Like that your mom has sold the tickets or maybe that someone takes you far, far away from the arena they day the concert is.

It's pretty scary, I can't stop dreaming about those things.. :uhoh:

I sympathize... The night before my first Coldplay concert, I had a nightmare that we were driving on the interstate towards Kansas City, and suddenly there was an earthquake. The ground split in two in front of us creating a wide boiling chasm full of lava! A canyon of molten rock stood between me and the concert! :o It was awful!