✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

"I got a house with a cornflake door

And I take some milk and it opens it some more

I got a house with some cheese windows

I don't know why it's just the way it goes

Come and eat my house!

Come and eat my house!"

:wacky: i'm in love.

when you and your friend are watching a tv show and one of the names that comes up in the opening credits is "Christopher William Martin" and you freak out and take a picture of the screen!

:lol:

i was playing Tomb Raider: Chronicles, and the end credits were going by and one guy's name was Chris and the guy right under him was Martin. :shocked3:

oh my god that reminds of the time i watched Zoboomafoo for the first time in like... i dont know how many years and i realized that the guys names are Chris and Martin and i was like :stunned::stunned::stunned::wacky::wacky::freak: "OH MY GODDD!"

i would eat Chris's house just so that he would be homeless and then i could let him stay at my house. then when we get back to my house i'll say, "oh... i just realized... i only have one bed and no couch or sleeping bags." :sneaky:

i would eat Chris's house just so that he would be homeless and then i could let him stay at my house. then when we get back to my house i'll say, "oh... i just realized... i only have one bed and no couch or sleeping bags." :sneaky:

:stunned: *backs away slowly*

lol, he;'d just leave and go to jonnys