🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

LOL

I bought a keyboard and got a Coldplay piano book but I don't know how to read it that good.:P

I'm learning though. :)

I got a keyboard right after the Coldplay concert just to learn there songs.

And to Emily: Yes, be very jealous! He is right by me right now since him and my sister are staying here this weekend. Maybe i can sneak a pic.

I got a keyboard right after the Coldplay concert just to learn there songs.

And to Emily: Yes, be very jealous! He is right by me right now since him and my sister are staying here this weekend. Maybe i can sneak a pic.

I would love oyu foreverrrr! (but only if he's actually cute ;))

When it's Jonny Buckland's birthday so yourself, Emily and Katie (getting specific) make birthday brownies, party hats and write jonny messages on your hands.

Party pictures:

7722_1125860701122_1065270941_30334014_1151936_n.jpg

7722_1125860941128_1065270941_30334020_6019435_n.jpg

7722_1125861021130_1065270941_30334022_5006635_n.jpg

7722_1125861061131_1065270941_30334023_3038234_n.jpg

You three are very lucky to have each other to obsess over Coldplay. I wish I had someone to do that with. So how did guys discover Coldplay? All at the same time? Sorry for being nosy.

Grace: I'll try and zoom in in a little bit ot see ti! :)

Imelda: Katie (Keddiechan) liked them from hearing Fix You and other songs randomly, and then mentioned htem to us, we all got mildly obsessed and started looking at a bunch of pics and listening ot more music. Then we went ot a concert, in seats. We all touched Chris' hand as he passed by us, and i tuoched guys and jonnys too! So after that concert we became as obsessed as possible, and here were are!

Grace: I'll try and zoom in in a little bit ot see ti! :)

Imelda: Katie (Keddiechan) liked them from hearing Fix You and other songs randomly, and then mentioned htem to us, we all got mildly obsessed and started looking at a bunch of pics and listening ot more music. Then we went ot a concert, in seats. We all touched Chris' hand as he passed by us, and i tuoched guys and jonnys too! So after that concert we became as obsessed as possible, and here were are!

Thanks for answering Emily, I was just curious. That's really cool that you guys got to touch their hands.:D

You three are very lucky to have each other to obsess over Coldplay. I wish I had someone to do that with. So how did guys discover Coldplay? All at the same time? Sorry for being nosy.

Summary: Well Katie discovered Coldplay first and that was I think a one or a little more years ago maybe? I remember she told me about Politik in a deviantart.com journal...so that was my 'first' song...(well I heard Clocks a lot when I was young) and then with VLVODAAHF she showed it to me and I put it on my ipod and I liked it but not crazily then my computer crahsed and I borrowed it again to put on my ipod and I loved it cause I actually took the time to listen to it. And I looked up other songs and purchased some older albums. then we found out that we could go to a concert at an amusement park near us and we went to our first concert where we heard just how amazing they were live and then the moment of pure joy they walked by us and I touched Chris and a few others....I was insane at the moment so the only one I know 100% i touched was chris. And we got more obsessed...and yeah.

It's super bad since he is eating and it was zoomed but here ya go:

ftdbnc.jpg

Notice my Live 2003 DVD on the table? :smug:

lucky sister of yours!!!^^^

wow I'm also fairly creepy.