✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

I was talking to a girl in my fitness class today and of course it was about Coldplay and she said "I only know like two songs..." It was Viva la Vida & Clocks (typical) and then I mentioned Daylight and she was "I know that one too!!!!" And I was like :stunned: YOU DO? And she said she has a friend and he likes Coldplay (but apparently he isn't as obsessed as I am) so she is gonna give him my number for him. :lol:

I had a friend who liked coldplay to, but then we got in a big fight and it never turned out to be good between us .

she also said 'i like coldplay the band members are really hot except the guitaris he's ugly'

ans since that day I hate her . :angry:

Did she mean Jonny? Omg, Jonny is such a nice guy... and music quality doesn't depend on how they look anyway :P

Did she mean Jonny? Omg, Jonny is such a nice guy... and music quality doesn't depend on how they look anyway :P

yeah she ment jonny she didn't even know his name she just said 'the guitarist' she only knows chris and guy.

damn I hate her , jonny is the most sweet thing on earth . :lol:

and she cald herself a coldplayfan :inquisitive:

yeah she ment jonny she didn't even know his name she just said 'the guitarist' she only knows chris and guy.

damn I hate her , jonny is the most sweet thing on earth . :lol:

and she cald herself a coldplayfan :inquisitive:

A fan of Coldplay who doesn't even know the band member's names :lol:

I really 'love' such people :dozey:

I wuuuuub Jonny! <3 He reminds me of a close friend, someone I've known for 4 years. She's a random, hyper, funny person who's an extreme tomboy

And once she told me to call her Johnny (or Jonny ;)) because she got a short haircut.

And yes, I hate it when people say, "OH SO AND SO'S MY FAVORITE BAND" all because they know one frickin' song they made. *rolls eyes* Just stick to listening to the music. You're not a real groupie. :P

Ohhh I love Coldplay it's my favoritest band in the world my fave fave fave fave songs are Violent Hill, Birds Go Flying, Clocks Go Round and and andddd that one where he sings about the stars shining for you!

:D :D :D

FAIL