✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

GRACE!! I missed you too :)

So you know you're addicted to Coldplay when you spend every lunch period decorating a notebook with Coldplay pictures, and when that's done, will spend every lunch period filling it with various memories and comments about Coldplay. Also, when you rather obviously hold your Coldplay pictures at an angle where the teacher in the lunch room who is a big Coldplay fan can see them, hoping he'll strike up a conversation about them!!!

Also, when you get up at 4:00 A.M. to listen to hte Jo Whiley radio show!! SOOOO WORTH IT. And I know, some of you got up earlier than that right? :D :D

When you get up at 3:30AM so you will have time to get ready for school and then listen to the radio show.

When you are seriously PISSED because you're really busy tomorrow and know you're going to miss out on the live Wembley photoblog experience:(:veryangry2:

If you haven't guessed by now, I'm back after a short hiatus. My internet was wonky.

Well, at least I know one thing....

Last night I had a dream where I went to Hot Topic and bought a 4-set of the Coldplay-shaped puppets. I very much enjoyed hugging the Chris puppet. ^,^

They have those!!!??:o

Yeah I agree. No more of this creepiness like they did to poor Guy.

D: This!

The Coldplay-shaped puppets were on the trip too. There's been a lot of talk amongst fans about the Guy Berryman puppet. What do you think of it?

Well, I maintain that I got a raw deal, actually.

That has been the general consensus. You're a good-looking chap, with a less-than-attractive puppet.

Haha! But then I do appreciate the fact that they're supposed to be based on the traditional Punch and Judy characters. Hence one of them had to get the more traditional Mr Punch-shaped face. But it's alright, I'm over it now.

Perhaps it was an inverted compliment; the best looking member, gets the ugliest puppet.

Oh right, OK. I hope so!