✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

I already said this in an other thread but it fits here as well .

when I arrived in school today (I was listening to my ipod) the acoustic version of 'Lovers In Japan' came up and out of nowhere i started to cry a little bit . all my friends asked what was wrong I just said there was something in my eye tho , otherwise they where all gonna laugh at me because I was crying over 'a band' .

When you try desperately to find other artists and listen to their music but your search somehow mysteriously comes back to Coldplay...

No seriously guys I'd like some recommendations. I already know Owl City, The Killers, Muse, and Regina Spektor.

When you spend your time creating this video that would hopefully tickle fangirls.

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/TecYEhxpuD0jgBU4 Sorry Phil's not there. :/

When you try desperately to find other artists and listen to their music but your search somehow mysteriously comes back to Coldplay...

No seriously guys I'd like some recommendations. I already know Owl City, The Killers, Muse, and Regina Spektor.

When you spend your time creating this video that would hopefully tickle fangirls.

OMG that was so freaking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh3::D:lol:

When your school lists students' birthdays on the announcements every morning, and today when they read off the name "William Martin" you had a mini spaz attack and you and Emily and Karen all looked at each other like this::wacky: and shared a little Coldplay moment:D

When you listened to Wedding Bells for the first time today and almost passed out on the floor from the beauty of it.:bomb:

OH MY GOD I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT THAT VIDEO!!!!!! :laugh3: :laugh3:

Everyone is like soooo serious, and then suddenly Chris pops up with a HUUUGE grin :laugh3: :laugh3:

Ohh! And you should listen to the band The Verve, they are freaking amazing :wacky:

I second the 2nd one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bomb:!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres a kid in my class 'Phillip Martin':dead: I gasped too!!!!!!!!

Gah! I'd die!

When you're driving one day and notice 2 street names: Miller Lane and Harvey Road, that are almost directly across from one another, and you deem that area holy and sacred Coldplay ground:D

Wow I never realized just how creepy I am until now:stunned:.....................Oh well:P

:wacky:I will fly up there just so see it:wacko:

Hahaha:laugh3:

Why don't you come visit me while you're at it:D:P???

When you feel as though your heart may shatter because you have not yet seen the supposedly greatest Coldplay special ever made and you are afraid that you never will:bigcry: