✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Violet Hill Video? I dont know...

ColdplayCold

i thought the music video for VH was a bit dsifferent. dont take this the wrong way but i thought that a 5th grader couldve directed and edited this video. whats the the magnifying glass? its corny zooming in on chris' gums and teeth. also the guitar solo shoudlve been just jonny b. playing like a solo with a guitar not a piano. overall I (I,I,I,I) thought it was corny and a bit shitty. spped of sound video was the beat and the scientist. Those are music vids.

Guest Grace

i like it.

i like the fact that they didn't take the lyrics and the song too seriously and made an intentionally hilarious video.

it's a bit weird at first, but definitely outstanding.

i think people will remember it.

Guest Grace
(And yeah...isn't Chris's mouth already big enough without being magnified?:lol:)

hahaa, thought that, too!

it's sorta cute though that he doesn't refrain from showing off his tooth gap.

:laugh3:

Guest Grace

now that you mention it...

their recent videos have all been very funny.

:laugh3:

"talk", "the hardest part" and now "violet hill".

They've all been sorta silly "art school" stuff, and I don't see a problem with it at all. I'd rather it be like this than some computer generated crap with special effects.

How about the band all decked out in gold and silver 'bling' with cars and 'ho's in the vid??:laugh3:

How about the band all decked out in gold and silver 'bling' with cars and 'ho's in the vid??:laugh3:

OMG.

I would...I don't want to think about that. :confused: I don't think I would be able to speak for a few hours if that happened.

Or I could laugh my head off. Could you imagine Coldplay singing about grills and spinners and video "models" (being polite) shaking their booties in the video?

Maybe they can come up with a dance like Soulja Boy.

hahahahahahah

OMG.

I would...I don't want to think about that. :confused: I don't think I would be able to speak for a few hours if that happened.

Or I could laugh my head off. Could you imagine Coldplay singing about grills and spinners and video "models" (being polite) shaking their booties in the video?

Maybe they can come up with a dance like Soulja Boy.

hahahahahahah

I think they should do it as a total joke,lol.

And not tell anyone it was a joke. HAHAHA, im being evil tonight.

You would see a million :bigcry: smilies on this site.

GOD, The Nappies should make a comeback.

I wonder if any of them can do the soulja boy dance. :laugh3: I can teach them!

Can you please post the dance-lessons on youtube if you do? THat would be WAY funnier than the actual video!!:lol:

ANd yes, I'm afraid it would upset a lot of fans like THP did when some people didn't get that it was a joke. Time to wear out the :bigcry: smilie,lol.

Violet Hill - they wanted to be funny but they didn't make it!!! Seriously, the video does not leave a message!

The Hardest Part video is the best Coldplay video yet!!! Incredible!!!

personally i dont think they were trying to give a message or being funny. i think they are enjoying themselves this is what i like of the video. superv video and a person who give a shit about the videos is talking :smug:.

I didn't get The Hardest Part video at all. What the heck did that have to do with the song?

As for the Violet Hill video, it wasn't what I expected it to be at all. For starters, I thought it'd be a lot more serious. It's just...It seems like they weren't trying, which I suppose maybe they weren't but, still. I guess I was just expecting more.

I hope the Viva la Vida video is better.