✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Violet Hill Video? I dont know...

ColdplayCold

eventhough all haters gave a damn about the video of violet hill

yeah they are doing some mtv show right?

well all the people who hated speed of sound what?

it clicked at mtv emas in 2005 no?

so we'll see what this time will happen with the video

and then i'll speak with all the haters afterwards who really specially hated this!

till then i'll just keep silence.

after mtv movie awards i am gonna come back again and that too specially to this thread none other than any!

Rank

1-The Scientist

2-Talk

3-Yellow

4-Trouble

5-Don't Panic

6-Violet Hill

7-Speed Of Sound

8-God Put a Smile Upon Your Face

9-In My Place

10-Fix You

11-Clocks

12-Shiver

13-The Hardest Part

I'm pretty sure that I like Violet Hill...But originally with all the uniforms and junk in the 40 second preview I thought they were being serious...

So I'm afraid I got a little disappointed. But only a little. This song was the awesome, serious song, with angry Politik like lyrics, and I thought we would see something to match it, like with a Victorian edge to it or something...

But I liked this, when I watched the whole thing. I like the bit at the end, and the part where Chris is hitting at the screen and it flashes through all of the band...that looked really good...

I love it, I think they return to what they were before, the best band with their own ideas, not like they were in X&Y ,a comercial band. Im glad to see that they have return to be again the coldplay they were in Parachutes and Rush of blood but more mature.

i like to think that VH is a HUUUUGGGGEEEE political song. the war in iraq and bush an such. I think coldplay shouve incorporated bush's face in some o the scenes. that wouldve made big news!

Have you seen the 'Dancing Politicians' version?

I love this video, just because they're clearly having so much fun making it and it's really bizarre. It's more interesting than just some performance video or another one of Chris walking (lol) for sure, and I'm not sure how well a serious video would've worked. They would've had to try and recreate the whole war thing, and I just can't see how that would've been any good.

the dancing politicians IMO was terrible. I mean, I understand it when you have your opinion on Bush(which I'm not very fond of myself) but to make a video like that reminds me of Greenday. Greenday's terrible about that kind of thing. Have your opinion but why make a video out of it? It's so typical.