✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

29-Jul-08: Montreal - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 20-Oct]

Ticketmaster lied too by saying the prices were 70-100$ for tickets and they're like...200$+. Whaaaat ?

What u talking about????

LEVEL 100

CA $97.50

LEVEL 300

CA $77.50

LEVEL 200

CA $77.50

LEVEL 400

CA $49.50

It is the Ticketmaster AUCTION that made the prices up cause people bid on them

Cheers

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't the show sell out already in 20 minutes ?? And what kind of idiotic thing is that, where they auctioned off all the good tickets starting at 8am yesterday and by 12pm there were no good seats left ?!

I was still pulling up seats in 304, 104 and the 400s around 3pm yesterday... Takes a few tries before it will actually give you anything- but I don't believe that the show is *truly* sold out.

Montreal- when I pull something up good I will definately post a message- and anyone else- please do the same!

What u talking about????

LEVEL 100

CA $97.50

LEVEL 300

CA $77.50

LEVEL 200

CA $77.50

LEVEL 400

CA $49.50

It is the Ticketmaster AUCTION that made the prices up cause people bid on them

Cheers

I tried on ticket master yesterday and it gives the same price that people paid, the whole 100$+.

Plus on radio stations everywhere (or at least today on Mix 96) they were saying it was a sold out show and everything.

We did manage to get tickets to the show, but we're in the same boat as everyone else who got lousy seats. We figure that even so, we'll be able to see the show, so we're not that upset anymore. See everyone at the show!

FYI.. the best tickets available from the Ticketmaster website on Saturday was in the 116 & 122 sections. Everything else was garbage.

WTF happened to sections 112-115, 101-102, 123, 124?

Freakin BS... doesn't matter, I got my Radiohead tickets.

hey all..had worst experience yest getting tickets

went to outlet in laval, in 10 minutes...were stuck with almost no tickets at all! then some crappy ones for blue section popped up. grabbed em

when i got home (by 12:30) checked online..kept getting nothing, till 2 tickets for section 110 popped up! behind the stage apparently. feel like im compromising somehow..but still beats nosebleed.

does anyone know anything about tix in this section?? will i be able to even see the screens!?

let me know.

hey all..had worst experience yest getting tickets

went to outlet in laval, in 10 minutes...were stuck with almost no tickets at all! then some crappy ones for blue section popped up. grabbed em

when i got home (by 12:30) checked online..kept getting nothing, till 2 tickets for section 110 popped up! behind the stage apparently. feel like im compromising somehow..but still beats nosebleed.

does anyone know anything about tix in this section?? will i be able to even see the screens!?

let me know.

They are not the greatest seats and the sound quality wont be the same. In relation to the stage, think of sections 102/110 as if it was the blind spot of the car. You'll still be about to see the stage.

They are not the greatest seats and the sound quality wont be the same. In relation to the stage, think of sections 102/110 as if it was the blind spot of the car. You'll still be about to see the stage.

yeah..i had a feeling. ive been trying to find pictures from last show to determine how the view was for folks sitting there! really seems they cant see the screen at all..which is a significant part of the whole experience, i find. and now ur tellin me the sound quality too! ahh lol. im not likin it. but its much better than the section 433 tix im sitting on.

think will follow montreal's advice about waiting 2 weeks before and try again. so upsetting

i would like to know people's experiences there tho. cos it really is close to the stage..im 14 rows back.

7 Floor, Rows P to R (126 tickets)

Ticket Group 7

Floor, Rows P to R, Seats 1 to 42

CA $120.00

8 Section 102 & 112, Rows AA to FF (180 tickets)

Ticket Group 8

Section 102 & 112, Rows AA to FF, Seats 1 to 15

CA $110.00

9 Section 102 & 112, Rows A to F (192 tickets)

Ticket Group 9

Section 102 & 112, Rows A to F, Seats 1 to 16

CA $110.00

10 Section 102 & 112, Rows G to J (120 tickets)

Ticket Group 10

Section 102 & 112, Rows G to J, Seats 1 to 16

CA $110.00

11 Section 102 & 112, Rows K to M (90 tickets)

Ticket Group 11

Section 102 & 112, Rows K to M, Seats 1 to 15

CA $110.00

12 Section 101 & 113, Rows CC to EE (84 tickets)

Ticket Group 12

Section 101 & 113, Rows CC to EE, Seats 1 to 14

CA $110.00

13 Section 101 & 113, Rows A to C (108 tickets)

Ticket Group 13

Section 101 & 113, Rows A to C, Seats 1 to 18

CA $110.00

================> if people bid from NOW an amount higher than 120$/tick you might change section. BUT as you can see from group 7 to group 13 Ticketmaster auction gives away 900 tickets (450 persons) so you have a very good chance!!!!

On my side I bidded 110$ ( im also on group 7) but u have priority on me since you bidded higher) :P