✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

29-Jul-08: Montreal - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 20-Oct]

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for real...500 bucks will buy u great seats :p

anyway im sitting on two tickets from section 433 - cost price if anyone on here wants em :p

im waiting on auction now..and still have 2 from section 110 (aisle) so may not be as bad. right next to section 113.. ah well. dates getting closer guys!! i want the auction end to already

Hey ! Well I got tickets on the floor, row Y...and I'm happy !!! when I went to Santana in row U the stage seemed so much closer even though we were like 21 rows from it...so Y and Z shouldn't be a problem ! They'll be people on all but it helps when you're tall :). So yea, got them on ebay for 400$....

Hey ! Well I got tickets on the floor, row Y...and I'm happy !!! when I went to Santana in row U the stage seemed so much closer even though we were like 21 rows from it...so Y and Z shouldn't be a problem ! They'll be people on all but it helps when you're tall :). So yea, got them on ebay for 400$....

u r the man

:laugh3:

well i officially hate u now hahaha..wow. thats lucky. guess i'll keep trying then!

btw that auction is getting heated up quite fast. ive dropped down to group 8. pretty sure, monday, there will be so many bids, wont gets tickets at all :( guess my section 110, row N, seats 1 and 2 (the aisle!) are not looking as bad. atleast i sold my crappy section 433 ones :)

Well hey, those ARE a lot better than the 400 section !! At least you'll be somewhat closer to the stage than before :).

i know :) im pretty satisfied. the ONLY thing im worried about is seeing the screen, does anyone know anything about that? hope view aint terrible. my tickets still cost as much as the floor and 100 sections! dont want to compromise too much

Hello everyone going to the Montreal show :D

I have to decide whether to go with Section 114, Row W tickets or Floor, Row GG. My friend is willing to switch tickets with me as she's not a huge fan (I know! The horror!)

Does anyone know which of the following two configurations is accurate for the Bell Centre (they are slightly different, see the stage placement)?

Which ticket would be better for me, bearing in mind that I am about 5 foot 5 inches with heels on.

bell1.jpg

bell2.jpg

thanks!

Suzie

Hey Suzie ! Well I think floor would be very disappointing for you since there will be sooo many rows in front of you. But here's a picture from 3 years ago when I went, it was in Section 124, and 114 is right across....the view is still very spectacular !

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v234/28/0/541415284/n541415284_2825038_2007.jpg

Hello everyone going to the Montreal show :D

I have to decide whether to go with Section 114, Row W tickets or Floor, Row GG. My friend is willing to switch tickets with me as she's not a huge fan (I know! The horror!)

Does anyone know which of the following two configurations is accurate for the Bell Centre (they are slightly different, see the stage placement)?

Which ticket would be better for me, bearing in mind that I am about 5 foot 5 inches with heels on.

thanks!

Suzie

This would be the configuration for the show

CBellFull140.png