✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

29-Jul-08: Montreal - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 20-Oct]

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some important infos to announce:

-----> For those who won their tickets via Ticketmaster auction. You can pick up your tickets at the Bell Center from this saturday (june 28th). Therefore you don't need to pick them up the day of the show (will call). Your Credit card and ID are needed to pick them up

-----> Seating chart ...... the seats numbers are as following ...

111 112 113 etc etc

S T A G E

The number seats go from LEFT to RIGHT

example: section 112 seat 1 ===> you are closer to section 111

section 112 seat 15 ===> you are closer to section 113

hence, to be sure that the view won't be limited, please call the supervisor 514 528-2840

--------> Those who are seated behind the stage (section 111 seat 5 to section 103 seat 5) will NOT be able to see the screen since it is covered.

---------> Tickets will be released from Admission anytime til the day of the show http://www.admission.com

Cheers :)

Some important infos to announce:

-----> For those who won their tickets via Ticketmaster auction. You can pick up your tickets at the Bell Center from this saturday (june 28th). Therefore you don't need to pick them up the day of the show (will call). Your Credit card and ID are needed to pick them up

-----> Seating chart ...... the seats numbers are as following ...

111 112 113 etc etc

S T A G E

The number seats go from LEFT to RIGHT

example: section 112 seat 1 ===> you are closer to section 111

section 112 seat 15 ===> you are closer to section 113

Cheers :)

Wow thanks for the info Montreal! i was wondering about both these matters! i'm going to go pick up my tix as soon as possible. cannot WAIT!!! im so happy about my new seats too now..i was worried about not being able to see the screen! good stuff

hey Montrealer, I just called admission to ask about the auction tickets and they made me call toronto :S they told me i have to pick it up the day of the show. who did u talk to?

also, has anyone received their tickets by mail yet for tix ordered the day of the show? i got an email june 17 saying my tickets were sent out but havent gotten them yet. i called admission customer service today, they didnt even have my order in their system - said ticketmaster in t.o was handling it. calling ticketmaster was no help. neway im just gettin a lil worried. want to have these tix in my hand!

hey Montrealer, I just called admission to ask about the auction tickets and they made me call toronto :S they told me i have to pick it up the day of the show. who did u talk to?

also, has anyone received their tickets by mail yet for tix ordered the day of the show? i got an email june 17 saying my tickets were sent out but havent gotten them yet. i called admission customer service today, they didnt even have my order in their system - said ticketmaster in t.o was handling it. calling ticketmaster was no help. neway im just gettin a lil worried. want to have these tix in my hand!

The person you talked to on the phone is a tool!.

I told you .. go to THE BELL CENTER with your credit card and an ID

They gonna give you the ticks you won at the auction! Thats what I did last saturday!!!

Cheers

Does anyone know what the view is like for DERRIERE SCENE tickets? (for example section 104, 204, etc)? I've seen these tickets available for Coldplay and for other concerts, is there any view at all?

Does anyone know what the view is like for DERRIERE SCENE tickets? (for example section 104, 204, etc)? I've seen these tickets available for Coldplay and for other concerts, is there any view at all?

u won't be able to see the screens

Hi

I'm selling 2 tickets for Colplay @ Bell Centre (July 29/2008) that I no longer need.

Section: 319

Row: D

Price: $184 (for the pair) + Shipping

Message me if interested.

Thanks

they seem to be selling tickets further and further back! guess we will have to wait and see how it is. i noticed tix in section 109 are priced lower than 110...perhaps theres a significant difference (i.e: not being able to see the screen) i suggest calling admission and making sure

The person you talked to on the phone is a tool!.

I told you .. go to THE BELL CENTER with your credit card and an ID

They gonna give you the ticks you won at the auction! Thats what I did last saturday!!!

Cheers

I second that.

I just went to get my tickets today at the bell centre box office.

I first asked the girl to know if i could get them and she said no...

she then asked someone else and the other person said yes!!

So I got them!

So yes, it is possible!!!

I have too many tickets for this concert. Two extra in section 219 Row A and section 319 row D (2 tickets). If anybody wants them or knows somebody who does please email me. I've posted a few places now but still nobody took them. I figured they would be gone right away! My email is [email protected]

Thanks everyone!!

Stephanie