✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

29-Jul-08: Montreal - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 20-Oct]

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seating

Hey everyone...i know people have been asking this question a lot but there has been no real definite answer.

My tickets are in Section 104 Row D. I have seen pics of the concerts so far on this tour and depending on the stadium, seats sometimes wrap around the stage/screen and sometimes not.

I am in the first few seats of the section (closer to 103 ...) Should I be able to see the screen ? I know it'll be like sitting front row on the side of a movie theatre, but as long as I see it i'll be happy....Or should I sell these and pay 100$ more for 103,102 type tickets ? Thanks !! Can't wait for the show :)

Hey everyone...i know people have been asking this question a lot but there has been no real definite answer.

My tickets are in Section 104 Row D. I have seen pics of the concerts so far on this tour and depending on the stadium, seats sometimes wrap around the stage/screen and sometimes not.

I am in the first few seats of the section (closer to 103 ...) Should I be able to see the screen ? I know it'll be like sitting front row on the side of a movie theatre, but as long as I see it i'll be happy....Or should I sell these and pay 100$ more for 103,102 type tickets ? Thanks !! Can't wait for the show :)

I've already answered! At section 104, you won't be able to see the screen. You can find ticks on ebay for quite cheap right now!

Cheers

Re: Montreal

Thanks Montreal, i am actually still kind of considering it but don't know if I want to worry about having to get rid of the ones i already have...

I am at the beginning of 104 though, touching 103 and on the seating chart it looks like the seats are still someone in front of the screen, although sitting at the worst possible angle. Just hoping it's got a good viewing angle maybe...

Thanks Montreal, i am actually still kind of considering it but don't know if I want to worry about having to get rid of the ones i already have...

I am at the beginning of 104 though, touching 103 and on the seating chart it looks like the seats are still someone in front of the screen, although sitting at the worst possible angle. Just hoping it's got a good viewing angle maybe...

You'll be able to see 3/4 of the stage but not the screen :(

Good luck:)

Hello I'm a new member and I love the fact that many other people are as excited as I am for tomorrow!! As I'm posting this, it is 16:14 in Montreal (5 hours difference from the UK?)

Well I'd just like to know how is the 400 section. I bought the tickets a long time ago and I couldn't afford much but I have section 418 row A seat 12-13. Anyone experienced it from the top next to the stage? thx :D

Hello I'm a new member and I love the fact that many other people are as excited as I am for tomorrow!! As I'm posting this, it is 16:14 in Montreal (5 hours difference from the UK?)

welcome! :D yup, that is a 5 hour difference so when I get into work on Wed it'll be 3am in Montreal :)

Well I'd just like to know how is the 400 section. I bought the tickets a long time ago and I couldn't afford much but I have section 418 row A seat 12-13. Anyone experienced it from the top next to the stage? thx :D

very good seats :D

Row A is 6 rows before the wall, on the balcony. So you will be able to see the entire stage, but the band might appear small to you.

I'm pumped up! I want to see them so bad lol...

Life in Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yes

Viva La Vida

Fix You

Chinese Sleep Chant (band playing close together, right side of stage)

God Put a Smile Upon Your Face (techno version, right side of stage)

Speed of Sound

Yellow

Lost! (regular version - not acoustic)

The Scientist (acoustic, b-stage beside sound booth)

Death Will Never Conquer (acoustic, b-stage, Will on vocals)

Talk (remix)

Politik

Lovers in Japan

Death and All His Friends

The Escapist (outro)

------------------------------------------

Green Eyes

New song unfinished

Sound was excellent... Chris spoke a lot in french saying that UK people were not shouting enough LOL

Pretty good ..... regular setlist though

Oh God it was CRAZY!!!My first concert with a Canadian audience and I'm used to French (from France) crowds (they don't sing...at least the concerts I went to)WAOW what a differences!!Fantastic atmosphere I found (as Chris said, especially for a Tuesday night).I have videos and stuff so I'll see what I can do.I really really enjoyed the show.They were really trying to get close to the audience so at one point they came to the back, not far away from where I was standing.That was probably one the best parts.It was for Scientist and Death will never Conquer.Chris spoke a little bit of French, which was pretty funny I must say.He messed up at one point, some piano stuff :D They also did Green Eyes at the end after Death and All is Friends.Anyway...I'm a little deaf right now.