✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

29-Jul-08: Montreal - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 20-Oct]

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough call. We had CCs (I think?) in Ottawa last year and we felt we were too far back from the stage. I'm short and the couple in front of us was making out the entire time- so we didn't get a great view. We thought after the concert that low level seats on the side would have been better... Guess it depends where in 114 your seats are?

Tough call. We had CCs (I think?) in Ottawa last year and we felt we were too far back from the stage. I'm short and the couple in front of us was making out the entire time- so we didn't get a great view. We thought after the concert that low level seats on the side would have been better... Guess it depends where in 114 your seats are?

Yes- anything would be better than Black Mountain. They were horrible when they opened for them in Montreal!!!!

Richard Ashcroft was pretty good though- we saw him open for Coldplay at Ottawa. I was hoping we would get Fiona Apple in Ottawa- but he turned out to be great.

I guess I will just keep hoping for a Arcade Fire/Coldplay tour in the future!

Floor P. =)

I wish my husband would have entered a lower bid- I think I would have liked your seats better!! (Unless they let the crowd go up to the stage again this tour- then I will be really happy with our seats!)

hey all!!! i won section 112 row B! gonna be right in front of ya Montreal, how cool! i got them for 120 each which is not too bad at all!! tres happy :)

Which seats??

I got 14-15

Section 112 row D (110$)

Ill be with my japenese gf so just tell us "HI"

:)