✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Nov-08: Houston - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well after the show u must post and that is alot of pressure in it self. getting all your thoughts together casue u r in la la land for a while, its good u are 3 hours behind casue we will be waiting for you with open arms and ears and then u wont be able to sleep at all .

edit - i hate it that u and carla are so many hours apart

edit - i am so off topic sorry

Hi Sue sorry we (I) have been a bit off topic while Mel is probably texting and muliti tasking and getting all the dirt for us

No worries, it's quite the contrary!

It's better to have loads to catch up than logging in in the morning and seeing there's no new posts!

It's 2:42am here and I'm surprised about myself that I'm not sleepy yet (got up at 8am today!:thinking:)

So is it 8pm there already? Or in 20 minutes?

dont worry about the vids, i have finally learned that, i had two cameras and was 7th row next to Ramp OF LOVE and i still couldnt take that good of pics cause my fancy smansy camera's aperature was all off

Ya I wont as much, but when I get there ill probably be taking pics like crazy!

Maybe someone will be around to take live updates maybe!

not sure but think they wrote to Debs Wild, I could be wrong , (Mel, help me out here) Karen had her pic taken with Chris before, its her Avi

I don't even know the whole story. I think kimchi wrote to Debs about Karen and her illness and Debs took care of the rest.